Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Costco Wholesale & they are Hiring Candidates for System Administrator – Enterprise Content Management
Company Name : Costco Wholesale
Company Location : 4401 4TH AVE S, Seattle, WA 98134
Job Position : System Administrator – Enterprise Content Management
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
This is an environment unlike anything in the high-tech world and the secret of Costco’s success is its culture. The value Costco puts on its employees is well documented in articles from a variety of publishers including Bloomberg and Forbes. Our employees and our members come FIRST. Costco is well known for its generosity and community service and has won many awards for its philanthropy. The company joins with its employees to take an active role in volunteering by sponsoring many opportunities to help others. In 2018, Costco contributed over $39 million to organizations such as United Way and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale, the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes “America’s Best Employers”.
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and modernizing the Enterprise Content Management suite of Products (FileNet, Datacap, DocuSign, SmartIQ, Automation Anywhere, Forms on Fire). Individuals in this role will install, maintain, and upgrade both on prem and SaaS applications supported by ECM including designing, developing, and implementing ECM Services. Systems Administrators will propose and implement enhancements that improve the reliability, security, and performance of the system, and monitor usage and performance.
If you want to be a part of one of the BEST “to work for” companies in the world, simply apply and let your career be reimagined.
- Configures, implements, customizes, and tests software/hardware; duplicates and documents software/hardware defects; and reviews and interprets error logs and source codes to diagnose errors.
- Develops and documents technical requirements for projects/enhancements.
- Creates and maintains technical design documentation and identifies which applications are impacted by the solution and associated interfaces.
- Drives governance through designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and documenting enterprise policies, standards, guidelines, monitoring services, solutions, configurations, and procedures.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends changes required for system growth by utilizing industry standard monitoring and research tools.
- Identifies opportunities for streamlining, increasing effectiveness through continuous process improvement.
- Identifies and resolves problems, often anticipating issues before they occur or before they grow; develops and evaluates options, implements solutions, communicates results to ensure corrective and timely action is taken; and manages incident resolution to ensure all components work together.
- Manages/Coordinates virtual and physical servers including: server provisioning, upgrading, installing, monitoring, maintaining, and performance optimization.
- Identifies, develops, implements, reviews, and revises process improvements, procedures, and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Recommends and follows security management practices, including the ongoing promotion of awareness on current threats, auditing of server logs, and other security management processes.
- Ensures all system elements work together through design reviews; provides constructive feedback to teams; and coaches team members on new technologies and project deliverables.
- Creates queries, programs, scripts, and reports supporting and adhering to change control policies that help to define and develop best practices for Systems Management.
- Implements practices, processes, and procedures consistent with Costco’s information security policy and IT standards.
- Researches, recommends, and develops innovative, automated approaches for systems admins tasks.
- Evaluates system specifications, input and out processes, and working parameters for hardware and software compatibility.
- Performs shell and kernel-level programming and system-specific requirements.
- Participates in 24×7 on-call support, including evenings, weekends and/or holidays, as necessary.
- Experience with Cloud platforms, Data integration, Data Governance tools, and end to end development and delivery roles and responsibilities.
- Experience designing and implementing Agile or DevOps processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to learn third party applications.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, networking, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching.
- Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing.
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, maintaining, and repairing large-scale distributed systems.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays; 24×7 on-call support.
- Experience with IBM Cloud Pak Technologies.
- Experience with related ECM solutions such as Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint.
- Experience with RedHat OpenShift, Docker/Container, MS Azure, IaaS or PaaS solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD orchestration tools e.g., Jenkins, Maven or similar CI/CD.
- Experience supporting products running on Linux or Windows servers.
- Experience with WebSphere Platform and application deployments.
- Experience with Kubernetes and OS utilities.
- Cover Letter
California applicants, please click here to review the Costco Applicant Privacy Notice.
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in