Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cyber Resource & they are Hiring Candidates for System Administrator.
Company Name : Cyber Resource
Company Location : Atlanta, GA
Job Position : System Administrator.
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Role: DSS System Administrator 4 REMOTE (689868)
Client: DSS (Virginia Department of Social Services)*
***Location: Richmond, VA
Interview: Web Cam Interview Only
*this position can be 100% remote but the candidate MUST work EST hours
System Administrator to oversee and control comprehensive IT Systems and programs in alignment with the strategic goals of the agency. This position will work on multiple platforms and will require on-call support for 24×7 Operations.
The administrator uses advanced enterprise operations systems and coordinates with teams of IT specialists, analysts, administrators, and developers to operate and maintain a large IT enterprise that supports over 10,000 social services staff across the Commonwealth. The administrator is responsible for four fundamental areas across multiple platforms:
Managed File Transfers: will work as a team to develop new transfer jobs to meet business needs, security requirements and operation standards. This will require knowledge of secure transfer protocols, LINUX file / folder permission and a comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This includes, but is not limited to, Cloud, SAAS, and Low-Code application platforms
Batch Management: will provide support services for the production scheduling system and batch execution, currently using BMS Control-M being supported by Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA).
Monitoring: will use an integrated, advanced suite of software tools and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices to monitor, detect, alert, control, and respond to outages related to LINUX / Windows server, network glitches, job failures and software issues.
Service Desk Support: provides expert support to customers and other staff for the systems they monitor. This includes the ability to research failures, provide next steps for resolution to users, take actions to resolve issues, and evaluate actions needed to prevent recurring problems.
Has proficient knowledge of multiple platforms and file transfer processes with the ability to develop solutions based on business requirements. Designs, writes, tests, debugs / troubleshoots, and maintains processes required for the successful communication of files with both internal and external trading partners.
The system administrator will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the Operations Documents and Runbooks/Playbooks.
The position responsibility will include the preparation of system documentation and configuring file transfer solutions to deliver quality, cost effective and timely deliverables according to the departments lifecycle development approach (SDLC). This includes:
- Clarifying requests for enhancements or systems changes with Application Development, Security Operations (SECOPS), System and Business Analysts.
- Analyzing user requirements, documents and requests to develop effective automated solutions.
- Maintaining production transfer solutions, system configurations, unit test plans, and other supporting technical documentation.
- Following coding and documentation standards through a review process. skills:
- Windows/Unix scripting and File Transfer Protocols (FTP)Required6Years
- Experience in customer support, including problem definition and resolution for both network hardware and softwareRequired6Years
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis toolsRequired6Years
- Strong written and oral communication skillsRequired6Years
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting to include proxy servers and firewallsDesired4Years
- Knowledge of BMC Software for batch management servicesDesired4Years
- Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) FoundationDesired4Years
- Knowledge of Cloud-based and Low-Code platform: Apex Batch and File Transfers (for Salesforce), process automation for Microsoft Power AppsDesired4Years
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,822.61 – $124,567.27 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Windows/Unix scripting and File Transfer Protocols (FTP): 8 years (Preferred)
- Exp in cust supp,incl prob defi&resol for both network HW&SW: 8 years (Preferred)
- Exp with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools: 8 years (Preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills: 8 years (Preferred)
- NW troubleshooting to include proxy servers&firewalls: 6 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge of BMC Software for batch management services: 6 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge of the ITIL Foundation: 6 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Cloud-based and Low-Code platform: 6 years (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in