Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Christiana Care Health Systems & they are Hiring Candidates for Systems Analyst
Company Name : Christiana Care Health Systems
Company Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Position : Systems Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Are you interested in shaping the future of healthcare and providing exceptional health experiences to our community? Join the ChristianaCare family for endless personal and professional growth opportunities while collaborating alongside our development and clinical experts to create innovative solutions that positively impact our community’s health and well-being.
The IT Team supporting Health Information Management Systems (HIMS) at ChristianaCare is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to join their award-winning team of designers, developers, and user experience experts! As the Systems Analyst, you will have a major focus on Projects, Operational Readiness and Operations work. Applications with low to medium complexity will be the emphasis of this position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software implementations, upgrades, configuration, and support of multiple Health Information Management Systems (HIMS) computer applications. This includes coordinating all aspects of implementing and sustaining applications in our technical environment.
- Provide technical application project leadership for less complex applications.
- Collaborate with IT team and end-user professionals in the ongoing development of multiple business systems.
- Stay ahead of rapidly evolving technologies and interface the various system components to produce effective and efficient solutions.
- Apply business knowledge to find opportunities for improvement of existing and/or new information technology driving value to the business.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze root cause trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Perform Operational Readiness duties on HIMS applications via on call rotation.
- Maintain strong communications on all levels to ensure a productive and collaborative environment.
- Provides mentorship and leadership to other application analysts to pursue and solve difficult problems, while implementing and maintaining applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Expert level troubleshooting skills, with a logical approach ability to look at the big picture.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft systems and client/server technologies in a corporate network environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of interface concepts and support needs.
- Strong workflow/data flow analysis skills, problem-solving skills and ability to acquire a solid understanding of departmental operations.
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of technology-based tools and techniques. Self-motivated to learn and apply current technical facilities as they become available and implemented.
- Must be a committed, enthusiastic team player, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must possess strong interpersonal communications skills in all settings with the ability to work constructively with customers under adverse and difficult situations.
- Demonstrated ability to relate technology to the customer so that they are comfortable with using it and perceive value in the service provided.
- Proven ability to manage vendor relationships.
- Ability to work in a multifaceted and changing user environment and be committed to corporate IT standards.
- Ability to handle multiple challenges.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through [email protected], retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
EEO Statement: Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
UPDATE: ChristianaCare is committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our patients and caregivers. As we continue to meet the needs of our caregivers and our community through the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to health and safety requires that we take new steps to ensure a safe environment for medical care for our patients and a workplace that avoids preventable harm for our caregivers. For this reason, vaccination for COVID-19 is required for all caregivers at ChristianaCare and is considered a safety standard that is job-related and consistent with business necessity for all caregivers.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in