Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Crown Equipment Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Systems Engineer – Advanced Energy
Company Name : Crown Equipment Corporation
Company Location : Celina, OH 45822
Job Position : Systems Engineer – Advanced Energy
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Crown is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this technical position! Terms and conditions apply and will be explained at the job offer stage.
Crown Equipment Corporation is one of the world’s largest material handling companies, with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. Crown produces a broad range of forklifts and automation and fleet management technologies that are revolutionizing the material-handling industry.
Provide engineering expertise in the application and design of electrical power sources and their impact on vehicle electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical components and system performance over a wide spectrum of applications and environments to improve the design and development of innovative, energy-efficient solutions for forklifts and material handling equipment.
System Development Planning – Propose system definitions or specifications to meet a given set of guidelines. Propose plans for system development, testing and review. Work with engineering product teams to refine requirements.
- System Development and Evaluation – Develop system concepts. Use modeling tools to predict system function and performance, Create a functional prototype. Participate in risk assessments and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEAs). Design specific testing as required to evaluate system design integrity and performance and review and evaluate test results to ensure that performance goals are met and that design integrity is maintained and conforms to Company and industry standards. Properly document the system design, the design process, and the results of design evaluation, and communicate this information for critical review and decision making. Assess and document development progress with respect to plans and communicate this information to others for critical review.
- Other Tasks – Support other functional groups such as purchasing, legal, service, manufacturing, and product engineering when warranted.
Visit YouTube to learn more about
Crown Equipment DualMode Lift Trucks. Designed to Get More Done.
Remote Work: Crown offers very limited hybrid remote work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary since mostly onsite work is required. Relocation assistance may be available.
Related Terms: Vehicle Dynamics Systems Development Engineer, Vehicle Performance Systems Development Engineer
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Systems Engineering, or related degree
- 0-2 years of experience in development, implementation, and performance evaluation of electro-mechanical systems (Salary will be commensurate with experience)
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays (0-5%)
- Reliable transportation to travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
- 2 or more years of experience developing electro-mechanical systems
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation tools for system design and analysis, with MATLAB, Simulink, and Vector tools
- Knowledge of software architecture and state diagrams
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in