Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bretz RV & Marine & they are Hiring Candidates for Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company Name : Bretz RV & Marine
Company Location : Missoula, MT 59808
Job Position : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bretz RV & Marine is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our corporate team in the Missoula, MT office. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report directly to the Human Resources manager and develop partnerships with hiring managers across the company to fill open positions.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full-cycle recruiting, which includes: preparing a recruitment plan and job description, developing a sourcing strategy, screening job applications, assisting in the identification of suitable fits, and facilitating the onboarding of the chosen candidate. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to continue to grow their career, try a new industry, and make a difference in a growing company.
Bretz cares about their employees. Employees are appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for their hard work. While Bretz RV has excellent benefits, positions that cater to all skills and abilities, and competitive wages, it is a culture that can’t be beaten. With considerable growth and advancement opportunities for a business that is getting busier by the day, NOW is the time to join our family!
You Who Are:
- The successful candidate for this role will be interested in partnering with leadership to recruit and retain top talent for all positions within the organization. While previous experience is a plus, it is not a requirement.
- This position is ideal for someone interested in Human Resources and looking to grow their knowledge of the recruiting function.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with others.
- Proven ability to remain organized and efficient while working with multiple people.
- Preparing job descriptions, sourcing talent, screening qualified candidates and coordinating the interview process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Communicate preboarding requirements and compliance, such as drug screenings, driving records, and background checks.
- Facilitate the onboarding process between the candidate, hiring manager, and talent acquisition team.
- Manage systems such as Applicant Tracking System and Company Sponsored Job Boards, and assist with social media-based recruitment posts.
- Attend job fairs and meet managers for all Bretz locations – Billings and Missoula, MT, Boise, and Nampa, ID. Reimbursements and car provided.
- Prior applicable experience in Customer Service, Recruitment, Administration, Sales, or Human Services preferred
- Associate degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of Montana and Idaho federal and state laws (or willingness to learn)
- Hourly + commission per hire
- The commission will vary based on business needs and season, but total compensation averages $50k to $60k, with top earners exceeding that.
- Full-time, Day shift only
- Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Possibility for hybrid work
- Weekend availability as needed
Bretz RV and Marine’s Commitment to You
- Excellent earning potential and advancement opportunities
- Medical benefits package with multiple plan options to choose from including vision and dental
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- On-site employee daycare
- Holiday pay and vacation time
- Employee discounts
- Employee borrow program (take a camper and GO CAMPING)
- Profit sharing
What you can expect from Bretz
- Opportunity to work in a family-oriented environment where work-life balance matters
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Team building activities and events throughout the year
- The opportunity to be a part of a team in a booming industry that works together to provide every customer with the best experience possible
Montana has become the spot to be. Kevin Costner and his Yellowstone and 1883 have single-handedly helped Montana become discovered. If you want to move here, please know that we have stoplights, hitching posts still exist in some small towns, and the church is still the busiest place to go on Sundays. It’s a safe place to live and a great place to raise a family looking for adventure. The cost of living is far lower than in other parts of the country. If you’ve ever dreamed of moving to the northwest, now may be the time to turn a dream into reality!
About Our Dealership
Bretz RV & Marine opened for business in Missoula, Montana, in 1967. Until then, Frank and Vi Bretz had been operating a service station and renting U-Hauls in central Missoula. A search for a new camping trailer ended up turning into a new business opportunity. Not only did the Bretz family get a new camper, they decided to get into the business of selling and renting small travel trailers.
Today Bretz RV & Marine is still a family-owned and operated business with five dealerships across Montana and Idaho. We are fortunate to have grown from just over 100 employees to nearly 400 employees in the last five years. We do all we can to offer our teams an excellent place to work and advance in our company. We start by finding great people with high energy and then find the best place for them to be successful in our dealerships.
Throughout the year, you will see Bretz RV & Marine sponsoring events from local school functions to veterans associations, Toys-4-Tots, Make-A-Wish, and many more. We feel it’s important to contribute to the communities in which we do business.
Our company maintains a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in