Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Siemens Healthineers & they are Hiring Candidates for Technical Training Specialist
Company Name : Siemens Healthineers
Company Location : Newark, DE 19702
Job Position : Technical Training Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Technical Training Specialist.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Point of Care Technical Training Specialist. The Technical Training Specialist is part of the Customer Clinical Education team and is responsible for development and delivery of approved training curriculum to North America customers. The technical training will include basic operations and troubleshooting, and will be delivered either in a training center, virtually, or at the customer site. This position will support all Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics DX Point of Care portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience with the following Clinical Care- Point of Testing products: epoc Blood Gas analyzer, RAPIDPoint, RAPIDLab, DCA Vantage, Clinitek Status, and Clinitek Advantus, and Stratus CS product lines, In addition the candidate must have experience with the Point of Care Informatics products such as UniPOC, POCcelerator, Clinitek Status Connect, proficient with Chronic Disease Management and Point of Care testing in clinical settings such as emergency departments and clinics.
This role can be based Glasgow, DE to start but will need to relocate to Cary, NC within 2 to 3 years. Travel can be up to 25% for the first 2 to 3 years. Remote option might be considered for the selected candidate however must be based on the East Coast .
This is a role well suited to a dynamic and ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Training Specialist, you will:
- Facilitate in-person and remote product training programs
- Provide technical input and update instructor-led, computer-based training curriculum and design new programs as needed
- Troubleshoot problems and successfully maintain instruments when working in the training laboratory
- Collaborate cross-functionally to stay current and standardize training content. Work independently cross functionally and effectively represent the Customer Clinical Education team
- Actively participate in continuous improvement efforts to increase customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate and promote the company culture
- Travel as required within North America
- Coach and mentor new trainers
- Assist as needed to perform other related duties and special projects to support the business
Required skills to have for the success of this role
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with people in a wide range of organizational roles and education levels are required
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail, good problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience with Laboratory Diagnostics instruments. Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers DX products or competitive products is a plus
- Understanding of the workflow and the operation of a laboratory is preferred
- Computer skills are required including proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Team, WebEx, Adobe Connect and Outlook.
- Customer focused mindset
- High degree of flexibility
- Must be willing to relocate near Cary, NC
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, License Practical Nurse or Medical Technology, Associate Degree in Nursing, License Professional Nurse, 5+ years of professional experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in