Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cox Automotive & they are Hiring Candidates for Technical Writer
Company Name : Cox Automotive
Company Location : Arkansas
Job Position : Technical Writer
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
The Technical Writer is responsible for supporting technical documentation needs across Manheim business units including documenting business processes, creating system user guides, developing training material, presentation material, and communication material. They will work closely with subject matter experts and team members to understand product and documentation requirements, produce high-quality content that is appropriate for its intended audience and maintain the documents using enterprise technology platforms.
- Writes and maintains documentation for a range of moderately complex functionality and products.
- Develops a variety of documentation types, including reports, white papers, procedures, user manuals, installation manuals and help documents
- Edits material for structure, completeness, accuracy, organizational consistency, clarity of expression and appropriateness of content resulting in well-organized, concise documentation
- Reviews content written by others, offering critical assessment
- Works with more senior Technical Writers to create a technical communications solution and presents proposed technical communication plan and rationale to product and technical owners for feedback and review.
- Ensures all produced documentation conforms to company documentation, brand, style, and quality standards.
- Interacts with subject matter experts (SMEs) at all levels of the business and communicates information back to the team and leadership.
- May work as the sole Technical Writer for a specific Business Unit, for a delivery stream (multiple Business Units) or with a team of Technical Writers for a specific Business Unit
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the technical writing field
- Ability to organize contents in a logical manner.
- Ability to explain complex content in simple terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Adheres to documentation standards.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and new processes.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, especially with Styles and Formatting
- Experience with PolicyTech preferred, but not necessary
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in