Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Crete Carrier & they are Hiring Candidates for Terminal Manager (Sun-Thurs 8am-5pm)
Company Name : Crete Carrier
Company Location : Pauls Valley, OK 73075
Job Position : Terminal Manager (Sun-Thurs 8am-5pm)
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
LOOKING FOR STABILITY? HOW ABOUT SECURITY? WHAT ABOUT OPPORTUNITY?
COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Assists the Dedicated Account Director or Dedicated Account Manager with the overall operations of the assigned dedicated account and management of on-site staff to ensure transportation service expectations are met.
Job DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities, as needed, to effectively manage personnel including interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning work, appraising performance, disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships to meet or exceed customer expectations while optimizing the transportation network.
- Assists shop managers, operations associates and drivers in adhering to timely maintenance of equipment.
- Schedules loading/unloading appointments and dispatches equipment as needed to assure daily on-time delivery.
- Monitors driver logbook hours to comply with Department of Transportation regulations.
- Travels as needed.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and ensures compliance.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Communicates effectively.
- Demonstrates effectual leadership.
- Performs work requiring advanced knowledge while consistently exercising discretion and judgement.
- Solves problems and makes decisions independently.
- Manages multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
- Exhibits ability to read, write, talk and hear; add, subtract, multiply and divide; and lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree from two-year college; one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License
Breath Alcohol Technician as required by supervisor
Specimen Collector for Drug Testing as required by supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Transportation management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in