Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Hillman Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Territory Manager I
Company Name : The Hillman Group
Company Location : Dickinson, ND 58601
Job Position : Territory Manager I
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
Come join the Hillman Group!
At Hillman our spirit runs deep. Every person across every function is empowered to influence the company—bringing forth new ideas and finding better ways to do old things.
Find out what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading team.
We provide excellent compensation plans, world class benefit plans including Health, Dental-, Life-Short- and Long-term disability insurance as well as 401K plan!
A lucrative car allowance program or a company car; independent scheduling and flexibility!
Endless opportunities for growth!
Summary: Manages assigned territory to achieve sales plan while maintaining excellent customer service and relationships.
Key Result Areas:
- Achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Develops new accounts through prospecting.
- Generates additional sales by selling new products and programs.
- Maintains consistent call cycle with existing accounts.
- Identifies growth opportunities through expansions of existing customers.
- Generates sales proposals, plan-o-grams, analytical analysis of business.
- Develops professional business relationships.
- Works closely with existing accounts to grow and develop their market share.
- Develops a partnership that exemplifies trust and confidence in the Hillman program.
- Develops a relationship built on trust and integrity.
- Communicate effectively with customers and management.
- Communicates weekly with Field sales Manager.
- Informs management of any competitive issues and current market trends.
- Respond promptly to all customer issues and concerns.
- Provide a superior level of service to existing accounts.
- Maintain adequate call cycle and call frequencies with existing accounts.
- Maintain display appearance to Hillman standards.
- Update merchandising of displays to current standards.
- Prepares special orders, pricing, and business agreements.
- Completes all administrative job requirements.
- Completes all business reporting requirements.
- Maintains monthly planner and completes expense reporting requirements.
- Works with corporate staff to coordinate special projects and programs.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the company’s policies, products, programs and field operations.
- Personal Leadership
- Internal & External Customer Service
- Results Oriented
- Minimum of 33 months successful experience as a Sales Representative.
- Minimum territory sales volume of $750,000.
- Strong sales ability and general knowledge of marketing concepts.
- Able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Maintain a valid driver license and vehicle insurance.
- Able to operate a motor vehicle safely and lift 70 pounds.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows Operating System
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in