Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Zoll Medical Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Territory Manager
Company Name : Zoll Medical Corporation
Company Location : Chicago, IL
Job Position : Territory Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
ZOLL Data Systems is a leading health technology company servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. We are a market leader in SaaS, enterprise, and mobile software solutions for the EMS and Fire industry, with applications focused on dispatch, billing, patient care and field data collection. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational people and products.
We are seeking the expertise of an experienced Territory Sales Manager to join our organization. This individual will assume overall accountability for lead generation and development including prospecting, presentation of product demos, drafting RFPs and Proposals, and negotiating and closing deals. This individual is an individual contributor and will be responsible for meeting territory sales goals. The territory focuses on IL, WI, IN, MN, IA.
- Develop an advanced understanding of the EMS industry including the unique needs and business challenges of our existing and prospective clients. Develop a strong understanding of the functionality and business uses of the RescueNet Suite
- Work with marketing and the sales trainer to develop an in-depth awareness of ZOLL’s competitors and the strengths and weaknesses of their product offerings
- Canvas and develop assigned sales territory actively and conscientiously, exclusively representing ZOLL products and services. This includes prospect identification, lead generation, qualifying prospects, giving product demos via WebEx and in person, working with Sales support personnel and sales engineers as appropriate, proposal and RPF coordination, use of sales toolkits to communicate the RescueNet story, negotiating and closing the deal. ZOLL uses a derivative of the Miller Heiman methodology as its sales model
- Work proactively with Core reps to develop joint deals that leverage The One ZOLL Advantage
- Attend trade shows and other marketing and networking events to generate leads
- Actively network wherever and whenever possible with various trade organizations to promote awareness of in assigned territory
- Travel upwards of 50-75% of the time
- Adhere to Company “best practices” with regards to Sales Hand-Offs and other procedural issues to ensure customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies
- Diligently and accurately forecast sales activity and anticipated deal closure and maintain compliance with established activity metrics
- Responsible for quota attainment in assigned territory.
- Record all results of prospecting, sales, and customer contact in company CRM system
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Demonstrated experience meeting sales quotas
- Proven success working from a remote office
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work a large geographic territory
- Expert ability to converse intelligently about software and hardware products and services
- Ability to travel upwards of 50-75% to facilitate in-person prospecting, product demonstrations, face to face meetings, and relationship building
- Public Safety/EMS Industry background/knowledge
- Software/ SaaS Sales experience
Salary and Compensation
Salary for this position is $75,000-$85,000 ($230,000 OTE) annually. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and location.
You will al be eligible for a $600/month car allowance as well as a $215/month Communication and Office Expense Allowance.
Perks & Benefits
ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally, we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events and much more! Our benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD, Paid Time Off and tuition assistance.
ZOLL Data Systems appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $230,000.00 per year
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in