Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Goodwill TalentBridge & they are Hiring Candidates for Tier II Help Desk Technician
Company Name : Goodwill TalentBridge
Company Location : Des Plaines, IL 60018
Job Position : Tier II Help Desk Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Goodwill TalentBridge and one of our Non-Profits in the Chicagoland area are seeking to add a Tier II Help Desk Technician to the team!
Contract -to-Hire Opportunity! HYBRID WORKPLACE! 37 Hour Work Week M-F!
Are you looking for an employer that offers outstanding benefits and opportunities for growth? Then look no further!
Our client offers Healthcare Benefits including Dental, 401K along with a generous PTO plan and 10 Paid Holidays. Tuition Reimbursement and Health Club dues reimbursement just to name a few.
If you are a self-starter passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now!
What you get to do every single day
- Serve as Tier II for IT Helpdesk tickets. Resolve all tickets that Tier I Helpdesk Technician escalates and all tickets within scope.
- Serve as backup to Helpdesk/Audiovisual Technician for tickets and pending tasks
- Monitor client server events and backup jobs and report issues and possible resolutions to Information Technology Manager
- Evaluate urgency of issues, select, and take appropriate steps toward resolution or escalation
- Keep all assigned non-ticket tasks up to date along with resolution dates for each task
- Responsible for imaging and building workstations and laptops
- Assist with telecommunications support using VOIP and the Nextiva application.
- Responsible for patching user machines and servers
- Responsible for Active Directory user changes, maintenance, and general housekeeping
- Assist in support for Audiovisual equipment in the conference and training rooms.
- Backup to the Helpdesk/Audiovisual person for training classes. May require assistance during the work week and some weekends
- Working knowledge of mobile device technologies and OS
- Responsible for printer maintenance and troubleshooting including print server and print queues, and toner inventory
- Provide end-user training, including developing training modules, scheduling, and conducting training sessions
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of all end user Desktop FAQs and “How To” articles
- Escalate network/technical issues to Information Technology Manager, and provide sufficient information to maintain continuity to assist with troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Provide proactive communication and notification to users of pending or upcoming problems, outages, or other service issues
- Provide technical support and assist with registration at the meetings and conferences (some travel required).
What you will need to succeed
- An Associate’s Degree or Vocational Training in Computer Science/MIS from an accredited college, university, or vocational program or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Windows and Mac OS operating systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a track record of achievement
- Microsoft 365 and Cloud Experience are a must
- Knowledge of Backup and Restore
- Networking knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in