Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Travelers Companies, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Total Loss Claim Representative Trainee
Company Name : The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Company Location : Charlotte, NC 28201
Job Position : Total Loss Claim Representative Trainee
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That’s the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
$40,300.00 – $66,500.00
What Is the Opportunity?
This is an entry level position that requires satisfactory completion of required training to advance to Claim Rep Auto Total Loss position. This position is intended to develop skills for investigating, evaluating, negotiating and resolving claims on losses of lesser value and complexity. Provides quality claim handling throughout the claim life cycle (customer contacts, coverage, investigation, evaluation, reserving, negotiation and resolution) including maintaining full compliance with internal and external quality standards and state specific regulations. As part of the hiring process, this position requires the completion of an online pre-employment assessment. Further information regarding the assessment including an accommodation process, if needed, will be provided at such time as your candidacy is deemed appropriate for further consideration.
Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility. #LI-Hybrid
What Will You Do?
- Completes required training program which includes the overall instruction, exposure, and preparation for employees to progress to the next level position. It is a mix of online, virtual, classroom, and on-the-job training. The training may require travel.
- The on the job training includes practice and execution of the following core assignments:
- Handle all types of automobiles, and a variety of heavy and mobile equipment (i.e. cranes, tractor trailers, construction, agricultural equipment) at every severity level excluding other property damage i.e.: guard rails, mail boxes and any property within the vehicle.
- Contact all appropriate parties to gather supporting documents necessary to negotiate and settle the claim within their authority level (i.e.; obtaining the title, keys, and other required documentation).
- Review controlling claim handlers’ coverage determination, summarize the review and seek clarification as needed. Recognize additional coverage issues (i.e. covered equipment, endorsements).
- Establish and/or update claim and expense reserves.
- Control damages through the proper use of cost containment tools (i.e. mitigate storage, expenses, rental).
- Properly manage Total Loss settlement process and rental expenses by working closely with appraisers, rental facilities, body shops, and salvage vendors. Manage deductibles and limits.
- Review the valuation (appraisal estimate) based on the type of vehicle to effectively and efficiently resolve the claim.
- Meet all quality standards and expectations per Best Practices.
- Maintain an effective diary system, manage file inventory, and document claim file activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Comply with state specific regulations.
- Provide quality customer service to meet the needs of the insured, claimant, all internal and external customers.
- May participate with property ERT during extreme weather events.
- In order to perform the essential functions of this job, acquisition and maintenance of Insurance License(s) may be required to comply with state and Travelers requirements. Generally, license(s) must be obtained within three months of starting the job and obtain ongoing continuing education credits as mandated.
- In order to progress to Claim Representative, a Trainee must demonstrate proficiency in the skills outlined above. Proficiency will be verified by appropriate management, according to established standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a minimum of 2 years of work OR customer service related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ownership attitude and customer centric response to all assigned tasks – Basic
- Verbal and written communication skills –Intermediate
- Attention to detail ensuring accuracy – Basic
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment managing multiple priorities – Basic
- Analytical Thinking – Basic
- Judgment/ Decision Making – Basic
What is a Must Have?
- High School Diploma or GED and one year of customer service experience OR Bachelor’s Degree required.
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members – including spouses, domestic partners, and children – are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you’re eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in