Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Everts Air & they are Hiring Candidates for Training & Development Coordinator
Company Name : Everts Air
Company Location : Fairbanks, AK 99709
Job Position : Training & Development Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
Coordination, implementation, and development of department training programs in compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and company policies.
Compensation Starting at $25/Hour
Compensation M-F 8AM-5PM
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Requisition ID 453402400
- Design, animate, and produce courseware to include videos, Power Points, and computer-based trainings (CBT).
- Edit and optimize graphics and video content for training courseware.
- Take the lead in courseware development from concept to classroom.
- Research and recommend additional training resources, equipment, and software.
- Develop department-specific training courseware using the ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) instructional design process.
- Collaborate with the company training team to develop and review proposed project efforts to determine scope, key milestones, and completion time frames.
- Plan, schedule, and organize training events including the coordination of instructors, facilities, materials, and information.
- Coordinate and communicate training event requirements with appropriate managers.
- Setup and prepare classrooms with all required training aides, instructional delivery equipment, and any commodities necessary to enhance the classroom atmosphere and learning experience.
- Research and develop training curriculum and provide instruction as needed.
- Assist the Everts Training Team in establishing and modifying department training policies, procedures, instructions, and information as necessary to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Incorporate additions or modifications to training modules in response to any identified discrepancies generated by CAS, IEP, FAA, and DOD.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in instructional design theory (ADDIE process) preferred.
- Aviation experience preferred.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in