Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Midwest Express Corp & they are Hiring Candidates for Transportation Dispatcher / Coordinator
Company Name : Midwest Express Corp
Company Location : Lenexa, KS
Job Position : Transportation Dispatcher / Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
We are a locally owned trucking company in Lenexa with an immediate opening for a transportation dispatcher / coordinator. This position will coordinate and direct the movement of trucks and freight in order to make pick-ups and deliveries in a timely and efficient manner.
Transportation Dispatcher / Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule loads while utilizing available drivers.
- Understand driver hours of service for load planning purposes.
- Communicate effectively with customers and drivers to avoid potential problems.
- Overnight phone coverage.
Necessary skills, qualifications, and education:
- General knowledge of over the road tractor-trailer transportation (six months experience preferred, but not required);
- A detail-oriented person with the ability to multi-task;
- Knowledge of geography and maps;
- Team-oriented with good customer service skills;
- Computer and technology savvy;
- Positive attitude with an ability to negotiate;
- Strong number skills;
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
Benefits available after 60 days; Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Dispatching: 1 year (Required)
- transportation: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in