Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria & they are Hiring Candidates for Tribal Youth Programs Specialist
Company Name : Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria
Company Location : 6400 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Job Position : Tribal Youth Programs Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
: Friday, November 18, 2022
The Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria Tribe (“FIGR” or “Tribe”) exists to exercise its inherent sovereign powers, customs, and traditions; to perpetuate its unique Native heritage; to preserve and protect the rights and privileges of the Tribe; to establish justice in the conduct of tribal affairs; to work for the social and economic betterment of all Tribal Citizens, and to foster the value of education.
The following job duties and responsibilities are considered essential for this position.
- Coordinates with community-based agencies and key stakeholders to build awareness of the importance and value of family support and engagement as it relates to child development, education, and community-building efforts.
- Performs outreach and recruitment of youth and families into the programs.
- Facilitates tutoring activities and schedules afterschool enrichment programs.
- Assists with the development of camps, college tours, and other activities that meet the cultural, social, emotional, and educational goals of the program participants.
- Assists with college and career planning, school advocacy, and community outreach.
- Assists with summer camp development including program design and staff training.
- Maintains records to ensure quality and compliance with program objectives.
- Tracks, contributes, and formats progress reports, and updates Rite Track project databases.
- Collects, analyzes and reports program data
- Develop plans, reports, and complete tasks accurately and within stated timelines.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the Tribe’s Policy.
Diverse needs of Native American families including socio-economic issues relating to the Native American population; general sociological, economic and environmental conditions contributing to juvenile delinquency; responsibilities of a Mandated Reporter such as submittal and communication regarding CPS reports; TANF and other programs and community resources that provide services to Tribal Citizens; modern office equipment and software including personal computers, computer terminals and business software; filing, indexing, and cross-referencing methods and virtual meeting applications. Modern office procedures and practices; correct punctuation, spelling, and grammatical usage; basic business arithmetic.
Develop, implement, modify, and assess student academic progress and social emotional growth; develop and implement strategies to ensure positive behavioral interventions; work effectively with people from diverse cultures, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills; exercise sound judgment? and discretion; understand and apply applicable Federal and Tribal laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and program standards; understand and follow verbal and written instructions; be detail oriented; demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills; work efficiently and effectively under deadlines; plan and coordinate various and complex projects; operate standard and modern office equipment including personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite, and other software.
The comprehensive benefits program provided to all full-time and part-time regular employees (20+ hours weekly) includes:
- Medical Insurance – At no cost to the employee
- Vision Insurance – At no cost to the employee
- Dental Insurance – At no cost to the employee
- 401(k) – Immediate participation available, employer match after six months of employment
- Long-term Disability Income Insurance – At no cost to the employee
- Life Insurance – At no cost to the employee
- Holidays – 13 paid holidays annually
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
FIGR is a Federally Recognized Indian Tribe and in accordance with the Tribe’s Human Resources policies, has adopted and implemented a Tribal and Indian Preference Employment Statute. Pursuant to this Statute, FIGR shall give preference in hiring in the following order of priority: (1) FIGR Tribal Citizen, (2) All Native Americans who are members of, or affiliated with a California Indian Tribe with ties to Marin and Sonoma Counties, (3) All Native Americans who are members of, or affiliated with any other California Indian Tribe, and (4) All other Native Americans who are members of a Federally Recognized Indian Tribe.
Aside from employment preference as provided in this section, the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria does not discriminate because of age, creed, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, color, religion, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, disability, disabled veteran, or military service.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in