Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Nationwide Homes & they are Hiring Candidates for Truck Driver – Class A CDL
Company Name : Nationwide Homes
Company Location : Martinsville, VA 24112
Job Position : Truck Driver – Class A CDL
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
ABOUT THE ROLE
Transportation Specialist / Driver employees transports our homes and components for each of our unique Cavco brands. Transportation Specialist follow specified engineering and safety processes that maximize the efficient delivering and setting of our high-quality products for our customers The Transportation Specialist / CDL Driver drives and operates a combination of trucks and vehicles that have a gross vehicle weight of more than 26,001 pounds and that require a Class A license. Annual Pay is $70,000 Plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picks up and transports modular homes and construction materials to intended destinations.
- Assists with setting of modular units.
- Keeps driving and delivery logs maintained, confirms the unit is correct for pick up, and tracks and reports working hours.
- Performs inspections of vehicle prior to and following each trip; and keeps vehicle maintained and serviced as needed, including refueling, changing oil, checking tire pressure, etc.
- Follows delivery schedule and rests at appropriate times.
- Follows appropriate safety procedures to transport oversize and overweight cargo.
- Communicates with dispatch as needed though text and email.
- Confirms the contents of loads match manifest documents.
- Checks weather conditions and road reports before departure.
- Ensures vehicle is kept clean.
- CDL License – Class A
- High School, GED, trade school or equivalent 1-2 years of CDL driving experience
- Safe Driving Record
- Must be able to work independently.
- Communicate effectively, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
COMPETENCIES EXPECTED IN THIS ROLE
- Working knowledge of ANSI crane hand signals
- Familiar with FMCSA DOT HOS regulations (ELD compliant)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in