Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Fountain Hills Medical Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Ultrasonographer- Independent Contractor
Company Name : Fountain Hills Medical Center
Company Location : Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Job Position : Ultrasonographer- Independent Contractor
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
Summary: Produces two dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal organs for use by Physician in diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Selects equipment for use in ultrasound setup according to specifications of examination.
- Explains process to patient, and instructs and assists patient in assuming physical position for examination.
- Selects transducer and adjusts equipment controls according to organ to be examined, depth of field, and other specifications of test.
- Keys test data and patient information into computer of ultrasound equipment to maintain record of test results.
- Moves transducer, by hand, over specified area of body and observes sound wave display screen to monitor quality of ultrasonic pattern produced.
- Starts equipment which produces images of internal organs and records diagnostic data on magnetic tape, computer disk, strip printout, or film.
- Photographs images of organs shown on display module, or removes strip printout from equipment, to obtain permanent record of internal examination.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common medical regulations, reports, journals and documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, and members of the community.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Basic Computer knowledge, EMR,
Certificates and Licenses:
Arizona Certifications for U/S , RVT, ARDMS, BLS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to risk of radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in