Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in AGB Investigative Services, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Unarmed Security Officer
Company Name : AGB Investigative Services, Inc.
Company Location : Champaign, IL
Job Position : Unarmed Security Officer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Unarmed/Armed Security Officer
Security Officers maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personal. They prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures and restraining trespassers. This position requires knowledge and understanding of daily operations and AGB’s policies and procedures.
· Patrols assigned areas checking for vandalism, and suspicious activities or persons
· Investigate and reports suspicious or unusual activity or circumstances and informs supervisor
· Responds to alarms and dispatch calls and decides what action to take based on the situation
· Checks doors and windows of buildings and, in general, ensures all premises are safe and secure
· Observes activity in an assigned area and enforces regulations to maintain safety and security
· Assists persons who require directions or general information
· Escorts people to their desired destination when required
· Determines when an incident requires a written report and submits the reports to his/her supervisor
· Unlocks building or doors after checking identification and compliance with client regulations or procedures
· May assist law enforcement officers with crowd control or surveillance at public events
· Perform other duties as assigned
The duties listed are not set forth for purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a job title or those to be performed temporarily outside an employee’s normal line of work.
· A high school diploma or G.E.D. test certificate required
· A valid driver’s license
· Experience in the military, criminal justice, or law enforcement is an asset
· United States Citizenship
· 18 years of age at the time of application submission.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
· Active listening skills.
· Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
· Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
· Ability to provide relevant feedback and information necessary for improving efficiency.
· Demonstrates good attention to detail.
· Ability to audit and edit daily/weekly reports and forms.
· Must maintain strict professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
· Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey information and explain or discuss office policy and procedures with others in person or by telephone.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Must follow all AGB policies and procedures.
· Ability to effectively understand and communicate in English (verbally and in writing).
· Highly accountable, reliable, and prompt, with a strong work ethic.
· Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
· Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations.
· Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
· Neat and professional appearance.
· Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment).
· Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection or promotional criteria.
[This job requires the ability to perform the essential functions contained in this description. These include, but are not limited to, the following requirements.]
· Ability to sit at a desk for a large portion of the day.
· May require periods of walking throughout the facility.
· Ability to effectively operate and utilize a computer.
· Must be able to work longer hours based on departmental needs.
· Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet).
· Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
· Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties.
· Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
· Run as needed.
· Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks.
· Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination.
· Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat.
· Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments.
· Valid PERC card obtained within 90 days of date of hire
· Valid FOID card
· Clean Driving Record
· Valid 20-hour/40-hour security training certificate
· Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Must be able to work standard hours with occasional weekends and/or evenings
· Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
· Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
· Basic Term Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Mask are required
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Active PERC Card (Required)
- 20 Hours Security Certification (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in