Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies & they are Hiring Candidates for Unit Environmental Coordinator
Company Name : Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies
Company Location : Maui, HI
Job Position : Unit Environmental Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
The Alaka’ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has a need for a Unit Environmental Coordinator, to support a customer, out of Maui, HI.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The UEC will be trained in the proper handling and management, control, inventory, inspection, packaging, labeling, certified document preparation and shipping, recordkeeping, and disposal of: toxic waste; universal waste; hazardous waste and hazardous materials (dangerous goods); hazardous material storage; hazardous waste storage; use, handling, and maintenance of compressed gas cylinders; and spill response procedures to ensure employee compliance federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The UEC will provide environmental training to all permanent-party site personnel, visiting experimenters, and third party contractors on Hazard Communication, hazardous waste, hazardous materials, universal waste procedures, and spill response procedures.
- Develop a training plan identifying training material IAW AFI AFMAN 32-7002, AFMAN 32-7002, AFI 90-821, AFPAM 32-7043, 29 CFR 1910.120, 29 CFR 1910.1200, 40 CFR 112, and 40 CFR 260-280; and submit to 15 SPSS Environmental POC and CO for acceptance prior to initiating training.
- Maintain a report documenting training and provide to 1SPSS Environmental POC and annually.
- The UEC will prepare and provide environmental records, data, and other environmental related material, as requested by the Government, for meetings pertaining to environmental issues for the Environmental Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH) Council meetings and Space Force/Air Force quarterly data calls.
- Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Council (ESOHC) Meetings. Facilitate ESOHC meetings chaired by the Installation Commander (contractors participate as non-voting members). Conduct ESOHC meetings to include preparing agendas and briefing materials, recording and distributing minutes.
Bachleors of Science degree in environmental science or engineering, with minimum 5 years experience in environmental field and is corporately trained on applicable Federal and State requirements regarding environmental protection, transportation, labeling and spill response requirements IAW 7 CFR 355-356; 29 CFR 1910.120 and 1910.1200; 32 CFR 989; 40 CFR 112, 260-280, 302, 355, 370, and 700-799; 49 CFR 105- 180, and 383; 50 CFR 17-453; Hawaii Administrative Rules (HAR) 11-260 thru 280; and HAR 11-58.1.
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have a TS / SCI clearance.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. The Alaka`ina Foundation FOCs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which include providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in