Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Blue Sky Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Universal Banker/Teller
Company Name : Blue Sky Bank
Company Location : Tulsa, OK 74056
Job Position : Universal Banker/Teller
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Blue Sky Bank is now accepting applications for a Full-Time Universal Banker I (Teller) in Tulsa, Oklahoma at our 41st St. location!
Our Team Members set Blue Sky Bank apart from other banks. For over 115 years, Blue Sky Bank has continuously grown and expanded with the philosophy that everyone should win at work. We are a bank that values hard work, positivity, and professionalism.
As a Universal Banker I (Teller) at Blue Sky Bank, you will be responsible for:
- Perform Teller duties and organize balances and proofs cash daily to maintain accurate account transactions processed. Identify payees and verify signatures and endorsements.
- Act as a liaison between Universal Bankers and lenders by gaining knowledge in both areas.
- Open and maintain commercial and private bank accounts including check and debit card orders.
- Attract and retain customer relationships by providing accurate, timely, and exceptional customer service.
- Verify and process changes to existing accounts, answer customer questions, and resolve related account problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promote bank products and services by identifying customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services to solidify and enhance customer account relationships.
As a Universal Banker I (Teller) at Blue Sky Bank, you will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail required.
- Service-oriented, polite, and respectful.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, integrity, and honesty.
- Flexible, team-oriented, and willingness to continuously learn.
Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Preferred: Associate Degree and 1-2 years of previous bank experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in