Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Urban Outfitters Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for URBN – Urban Outfitters Inc. – Loss Prevention Manager, Kansas City, KS
Company Name : Urban Outfitters Inc.
Company Location : Kansas City, KS 66111
Job Position : URBN – Urban Outfitters Inc. – Loss Prevention Manager, Kansas City, KS
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Position: Loss Prevention Manager
Reports to: Loss Prevention and Safety Manager, Logistics
Location: Kansas City, KS
Candidate should be a motivated team player with good attitude and possess organizational, leadership and communication skills. Individual should be able to function well in a multi-task environment with attention to detail, and willing to accept new and diverse assignments. Candidate must be able to work with all organizational levels including fellow-employees, customers, and management. Candidate must also be flexible in work hours, including availability for after hour alarm calls. Position has multiple site responsibility.
- Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are implemented and monitored by the Management teams at two DC’s Campuses.
- Implements operational procedures intended to eliminate shrink possibilities(controls) and develops solutions with the DC Director and Loss Prevention and Safety Manager, Logistics
- Reports, records, and follows up on required LP audits according to policy. Assist in the development of action plans immediately following if deficiencies are found
- Detects and resolves internal theft incidents.
- Security Officer supervision to include physical security training, maintaining proper staffing, time clock management, vacation and time off scheduling, performance appraisal review and performance management.
- Maintain and monitor all security equipment to include but not limited to burglar/fire alarm, CCTV, Access Control systems, lock and key control, and other physical security programs and technology.
- Travel: 10 – 15%
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice / Business
2. 3 – 5 years of Loss Prevention; preferred Supply Chain environment
3. Previous Leadership Experience / Training experience
4. Good analytical and computer skills. WM Knowledge preferred
5. In-depth knowledge of Security Systems / Equipment / Technology
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequently lifts up to 55 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Works in a warehouse environment in all types of weather. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in