Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Deloitte & they are Hiring Candidates for US E-Consulting-Finance and Enterprise Performance – Service Now / Nuvolo Consultant – EP/F&EP-FY23
Company Name : Deloitte
Company Location : 127 Public Square Suite 3300, Cleveland, OH 44114
Job Position : US E-Consulting-Finance and Enterprise Performance – Service Now / Nuvolo Consultant – EP/F&EP-FY23
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top-notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Deloitte’s Real Estate & Location Strategy offering helps organizations create value with every real estate and location decision – optimizing real estate operations and the enterprise footprint by combining leading-edge strategies with the latest real estate & location analytics technology.
As a Consultant within our Real Estate & Location Strategy team, you will:
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem-solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Develop project deliverables as required including:
- Functional requirements
- As-is and to-be process flows
- Current and future state technology diagrams
- Functional design documents
- Use cases & test cases
- Test and training plans
- Traceability matrices
- Training materials
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Facilitate agile-based implementation project timelines including, phased rollouts, minimum viable products (MVPs), etc.
- Support internal real estate technology initiatives: proof of concept, sales collateral, and demo material development
- Support management in the development of project plan and governance approach
- Facilitate internal team meetings to assist in managing development timeline and deliverables
- Lead segments of client discussion to support requirements gathering, showcase product development, and convey project status.
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- 2+ years’ ServiceNow implementation experience
- 2+ years’ programming experience in any language
- 2+ years’ Nuvolo or other IWMS experience preferred
- 1+ full-lifecycle implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Integration experience with Web Services, Middleware Solutions such as TIBCO, J2EE, J2ME, JSP, Servlets, Java Scripts, JDBC, AJAX, XML, SQL Server 2008 R/2012, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS-Access, My SQL, EDI, XSLT, .Net
- Data mapping and data migration in ERP/IWMS Implementations
- ServiceNow certification in one or more areas
- Good understanding of multiple ServiceNow applications and modules
- Experience in real estate, facilities management, maintenance & operations, capital projects, or space management
- Advanced Degree
This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $77,000 to $155,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in