Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Farm Credit Mid-America & they are Hiring Candidates for User Experience Designer – Hybrid
Company Name : Farm Credit Mid-America
Company Location : Louisville, KY 40299
Job Position : User Experience Designer – Hybrid
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Farm Credit Mid-America is a financial services cooperative serving financial needs of farmers and rural residents across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee for over a century. Our purpose is to secure the future of rural communities and agriculture – one home, one farm and one business at a time. We are passionate about serving the needs of our rural communities and creating positive customer experiences.
Farm Credit Mid-America is a great place to work! We have been named as a Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the past 10 years. At Farm Credit Mid-America we put our customers and team members at the heart of all we do.
LOCATION: KY – Louisville
SCHEDULE: Full Time
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 0% – 25%
About Our Opportunity
Work collaboratively with our business and technology teams to develop engaging user experiences for our applications and websites. Provide creative guidance to technology teams for interface and interaction design and delivery of wireframes, design storyboards and design specifications documentation. Test against and iterate on designs using context appropriate methodology such as A/B testing, task testing and paper testing. Work with technology teams to champion UX best practices and develop a human centered design culture.
How You Will Spend Your Time
1. Interaction Design – Create a design strategy, identify key interactions of the product and create wireframes and prototypes to communicate the design and test concepts.
2. User Research – Elicit clear functional requirements and understand the target audience. Develop and perform appropriate usability tests to validate design and report results to stakeholders and development teams. Develop, apply and test against personas for designs.
3. Visual Design – Develop engaging visual designs that are consistent with the letter and spirit of the Farm Credit Mid-America and Rural1st brands. Develop visual design components such as page layout, form design and icon design. Promote a consistent visual experience across our application portfolio.
4. Information Design – Incorporate good information architecture into interface designs and develop best practice on the use of controls used to present information such as charts, tables and graphs. Perform card sort and other research based activities with users to develop navigation and application information flow.
5. Teamwork and Collaboration – Work alongside other internal teams, integrating into the Agile process as necessary and coaching our team members on user experience design. Provide leadership towards a culture of user-centricity in application design.
6. Documentation – Communicating the design and its rationale effectively is critical to successful projects. Document design specifications, design pattern libraries and research findings.
7. Other – Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in user experience, digital media, related design field or six years equivalent work experience. Excellent project management skills, oral and written communication skills, and analytical skills necessary.
Required Expertise in:
- Human centered design philosophies and best practices
- Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch or other UX design software
Preferred Working Knowledge in:
- Front-end web development and HTML
- Software development agile methodologies
- Design systems
- Dovetail or other UX research software
Mental & Physical Requirements
- Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and give and receive information from customers, staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
- Use computer. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
- Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on technical subjects related to job.
- Travel via auto or commercial transportation to carry out essential responsibilities of the job.
- Successfully interact with and represent the organization to customers, staff, officers, board members, vendors, and/or the public at all levels.
- Provide sound technical advice to customers and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position.
- Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology, and methods.
- Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide, and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other related work activities.
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Association’s policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time.
Farm Credit Mid-America provides a competitive total rewards package to our team members. This includes an award winning 401(k) Plan. Our Health and Financial wellness benefits provide safety, security and peace of mind for you and your family. Here is only a highlight of what we provide our team members:
Medical Insurance – Two consumer-driven health plans available paired with a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Dental – Our dental plan offers option of basic or comprehensive coverage.
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Two Savings Plans to plan for eligible healthcare expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Mental Health providers for you and your family.
- Income Protection – Short and Long-term Disability Insurance coverage.
- Retirement Savings – Team members have 401(k) savings options with an employer match.
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, sick, and holidays.
Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in