Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in University of Charleston & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President of Communications and Marketing
Company Name : University of Charleston
Company Location : 2300 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304
Job Position : Vice President of Communications and Marketing
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
VICE PRESIDENT of Communications and Marketing
Office of Communications, University of Charleston
The University of Charleston in Charleston, West Virginia seeks a Vice President of Communications and Marketing to join our growing and innovative university.
The Vice President of Communications and Marketing supports the mission of the University by overseeing marketing, research, and both internal and external communications that enhance and evolve the institutional brand and promote academic, alumni, and community programs. The VP of Communications and Marketing is a member of the President’s Cabinet which includes the Executive Vice Presidents for Academics, Enrollment, and Finance, and the Vice Presidents of Athletics, Development Student Life. The VP of Communications and Marketing reports to the President and supports the Outreach Committee of the University’s Board of Trustees. The VP leads five full-time professional communications and marketing staff members, and three full-time staff members in overseeing University bookstore and mailroom operations..
The University of Charleston (UC) is a dynamic private institution with a learner-centric, outcomes-focused philosophy and a dedicated emphasis on innovation and applied professional programs. UC is a diverse and evolving institution located in Charleston, WV, the state capital, with an additional campus in Beckley, WV and multiple online programs. There are 3,000 students enrolled in a variety of associate, bachelor, master, and doctoral degree programs through campus-based and distance education. UC has a Carnegie Classification as a doctoral/professional university and offers its degrees and certificates through the Schools of Arts and Sciences, Business and Leadership, Health Sciences, and Pharmacy as well as through the Division of Continuing and Professional Education. The university sponsors 19 intercollegiate sports and recruits diverse students from over 40 states and 40 countries. The city of Charleston and state of West Virginia offer an abundance of outdoor recreation options, affordable cost of living, and friendly communities that welcome people from all walks of life.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee brand management to build brand equity
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing and communications plan
- Perform an annual review and evaluation of marketing plan and strategies
- Direct the development of social media strategies and email marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies in collaboration with the Admissions Department
- Develop and execute friend-raising strategies in collaboration with the Development Office
- Oversee the ongoing evolution of the university’s website
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to ensure proper university positioning
- Create, manage, and execute the university’s communication and marketing budget
- Supervise and evaluate professional staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field required
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Seven years of job-related experience; familiarity with higher education a plus
- Experience in strategic communications and marketing planning
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage programs and projects
- Ability to proactively solve problems
- Advanced understanding of marketing channels (e.g., email, print, web, media, etc.)
How to Apply
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. Review of applicants will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, CV, three references (including contact information), and link to portfolios or work products to [email protected]
General inquiries can be directed to Candace Wolverton, Executive Assistant to the President and Provost, at [email protected] and (304) 357-4713.
The University of Charleston is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in