Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Foltex USA & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President of Customer Support
Company Name : Foltex USA
Company Location : Columbia, SC 29212
Job Position : Vice President of Customer Support
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
Before applying, please understand the following:
- This role requires someone with a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, business administration or a related field.
- This role requires someone with 10 years of experience in a technical support leadership position.
- This role requires someone that is an expert at efficiently diagnosing, adjusting, programming, and repairing equipment (pneumatics, three-phase electrical, AC and DC low voltage electrical, mechanical).
- The perfect candidate would be a problem solver; customer oriented; and a team player.
- Additionally, this person would enjoy helping others; pays attention to detail; is flexible; and can communicate clearly.
If you feel confident with the above statements, you may be a great fit for this position and we encourage you to proceed.
Foltex is a manufacturer and distributor of industrial laundry finishing equipment with a team of passionate, customer-centric people who thrive on providing simplicity and reliability to their clients.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with a positive attitude, flexible schedule, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer care.
In order to fit well into our Foltex family you must possess the following qualities:
- Love meeting people and fostering meaningful relationships through genuine care
- Have a disciplined passion for excellence
- Have an untamed sense of curiosity
- Possess incomparable integrity and be real
- Enjoy working with a team and being accountable
If we’ve caught your attention, please read the full job posting to decide if applying is the right move for you!
- Oversee Customer Satisfaction and Technical Support departments
- Manage department budget and inventory
- Create, update and maintain means of improving customer support
- Manage department pricing and discounts
- Manage department trainings
- Create and manage departmental policies, processes and procedures
- Create, update and maintain department data, files and folders
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies to provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers
- Create and execute the department’s strategies to achieve business objectives
- Determine and monitor the department’s key performance indicators, such as preventative maintenance, customer visits, startups and surveys
- Develop and manage department budgets
- Direct and manage department employees
- Manage parts and service pricing
- Manage in-house inventory
- Develop and oversee the department’s training program for new and existing employees
- Oversee startups and customer visits
- Develop, document, and enforce departmental policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices
- Assist with planning, managing, and executing trade shows
- Attend company events throughout the year
- Attend company trade shows
- Attend networking events throughout the industry trade associations
- Assist the company in any necessary duties to achieve company goals
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, business administration or a related field with 10 years of experience in a technical support leadership role
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Language: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write emails, letters, and articles using proper formatting, grammar, and spelling
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form while considering all variables
- Computer Skills: Proficient in using processing software; spreadsheet software; internet software; contact management systems
Certificates and Licenses
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in American English and speak in an understandable accent
- Expert at efficiently diagnosing, adjusting, programming, and repairing equipment (pneumatics, three-phase electrical, AC and DC low voltage electrical, mechanical)
- Able to perform physical demands typically found while working on commercial and industrial laundry equipment
- Experience in working remotely and independently under minimum supervision
- Proficient in understanding of business technologies
- Excellent time management
- Able to follow and complete maintenance checklists, thoroughly
- Produce quality output of work with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex problems and negotiate
- Active listener and social perceptiveness
- Maintain a positive “can do” attitude
- Self-starter who is dependable, motivated, and disciplined
- Able to build trust and forge relationships with customers, vendors and team
- Show a professional attitude (no complainers allowed), radiate positive energy and have a sense of engagement
- Show sincere concern for customers’ satisfaction and quickly act on their needs
- Open to receiving constructive feedback for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Flexible and willing to follow tight scheduling requirements
- A sense of humor is required
- Have experience in managing personnel resources
- Have experience in managing financial resources
- Have experience in customer service
- Have a dependable and professional mode of transportation
- Have a driver’s license and an excellent driving record
- Work from a quiet environment when making or receiving calls and have dependable internet access when working remotely
Our company is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working in an office environment with mild levels of noise.
The employee is frequently required to sit, climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; stand; use hands; reach; and talk or hear.
Start date of January 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Where did you attain your experience in Technical Support Leadership?
- Where did you attain your experience in diagnosing, adjusting, programming, and repairing equipment (pneumatics, three-phase electrical, AC and DC low voltage electrical, mechanical)?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Technical Support Leadership: 10 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Columbia, SC 29212
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in