Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Big Fish Contracting Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President of Sales
Company Name : The Big Fish Contracting Company
Company Location : Bethel Park, PA 15102
Job Position : Vice President of Sales
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
Are you looking for an organization that will value your individual skills and talent?
Ready to take your career to the next level by partnering with a company that will invest in your training and development?
Have you been looking for that perfect company culture with leaders who give you the freedom and support to lead and create?
Would you like to serve our local communities with enthusiasm and execute work at an industry-leading level?
Are you ready to join The Big Fish in providing excellent customer service & high-quality products to thousands of customers in Southwestern PA?
the BIG FISH CONTRACTING COMPANY
Founded in 2015, with a mission to raise the bar in the residential roofing industry, The Big Fish Contracting Company has quickly earned the GAF Master Elite status and a local reputation for outstanding customer satisfaction.
We are the #1 brand in residential exterior home improvement with a mission to provide concierge service & high quality products to homeowners in the greater Pittsburgh market. We provide roofing, solar, siding, and gutter services. We understand that our team is of the utmost importance in our pursuit of excellence, and we value our team above all else.
Experts in exterior remodeling for single and multi-family properties, The Big Fish Contracting Company specializes in asphalt roofing, siding, and seamless gutters. No job is too big or small for our highly skilled technicians, and every project is treated with the same level of care and urgency. The company has an established track record and maintains an A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. (PA #119464)
Our values form the foundation of Big Fish Contracting Company. They shape the way we operate, deliver on our Customer Promise, and how we work together to build a great company. Every employee at Big Fish embodies the following Core Values:
- SERVE OTHERS. We’re team players who serve our communities with a smile, striving to create raving fans and bring value to every interaction. Customers, co-workers, and vendors come first.
- DO THE RIGHT THING. We practice honesty & integrity in all situations. From showing up on time to giving more than we take, we value our reputation & relationships.
- EXCEED EXPECTATIONS. People count on us to be professional. We respect process. Details matter. Organization is key. We share a genuine desire to succeed & do roofing like no one else.
- BE ENTHUSIASTIC. We have approachable personalities. We value open communication & feedback. We have fun growing & WOWing customers while remaining flexible & adaptable.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to expand our service & location offerings throughout the Pittsburgh area over the next three years and are creating an immediate opening for an experienced, results driven Vice President of Sales.
The Big Fish Contracting Company is seeking an ambitious & determined leader to grow the company’s sales as we continue to grow towards our $50M goal. The VP of Sales is responsible for leading the charge of growth through recruiting & developing a high performing sales force. You must be a proven leader with passion for continuous improvement. In this position, you will report directly to the President of the company. The candidate chosen for this position will first and foremost embody Big Fish’s core values of Serve Others, Exceed Expectations, Do The Right Thing, and Be Enthusiastic. Additionally, the Sales VP is a brand ambassador, protecting the company’s reputation with customers and vendors, as well as current and future employees.
- Leadership Team member
- Promote company products and services
- Develop plans & strategies
- Manage sales teams & meetings
- Organize & maintain sales operations
- Take charge of recruiting & hiring sales staff
- Motivate the sales team to exceed workplace goals
- Champion sales training programs
- Monitor market & competitor activity
- Improve customer satisfaction by anticipating customer needs
- Identify where improvements can be made & develop success-driven plans
- Work closely with the marketing department
- Monitor customer activity
- Communicate & foster relationships with clients
- Close deals when needed
The Big Fish Contracting Company is looking for a self-starter who can take macro-guidance and create a detailed, repeatable plan to train, hold accountable, recruit, and motivate our sales department.
A candidate who can create systems, checklists, training programs, and layers of accountability for our ever-improving sales staff along with focusing on recruiting new talent to join our winning team.
- Report directly to the President.
- Attend weekly Department meetings for updates on Scorecards, Rocks, To-Dos, and IDS (Identify, Discuss, Solve) current issues surrounding the sales department
3 Years Sales Management/Leadership (Required)
1 Year Profit & Loss (Required)
10 Years Sales (Preferred)
$125,000.00 + Bonus & Incentives ($200k + per year)
The Big Fish Contracting Company benefits include health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K with matching, paid time off, and on-going professional development.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in