Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Amentum & they are Hiring Candidates for Visual Information Specialist – Level 1
Company Name : Amentum
Company Location : Indian Head, MD
Job Position : Visual Information Specialist – Level 1
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
Visual Information Specialist – Level 1
Visual Information Specialist – Level I
- Perform all work on government provided network systems in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Identify, label, and catalog acquired materials in accordance with various internal standards, business rules, and policies.
- Provide quality assurance on all visual information products and services.
- Participate and provide input to documenting visual information processes.
- Adapt readily to changes in processes and programs.
- Propose continuous process improvements when applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, think, and resolve problems in a team environment.
- Prepare visual information products utilizing commercial computer software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Capture visual information by scanning and converting paper documents into electronic format.
- Convert electronic documents into standard image file formats such as JPEG and TIFF.
- Combine multiple photographs from different sources and at different sizes to produce a single cohesive image.
- Apply understanding of the differences and the appropriate application of various image file formats (i.e., BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, and TIFF, etc.).
- Perform image manipulation such as cropping, rotating, scaling, transforming, cleaning, and color balance and color correction.
- Demonstrate modern desktop publishing techniques, basic graphic design skills, and thorough understanding of both print and web platforms.
- Demonstrate experience with desktop publishing hardware such as flatbed scanners, negative/slide scanners, digital cameras, flash media, and basic CD/DVD duplication.
- Secret security clearance.
- A HS diploma or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of recent experience preparing visual information for print and/or display in web environment.
- At least one (1) year of recent experience in image cataloging, scanning, capture, and conversion of visual information into a wide variety of graphic file formats
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Travel within CONUS and possibly OCONUS.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in