Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ameritas & they are Hiring Candidates for VP, Advanced Markets
Company Name : Ameritas
Company Location : Lincoln, NE 68510
Job Position : VP, Advanced Markets
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
This role is a hybrid role working partially in-office and from home.
Ameritas is looking for our next VP, Advanced Markets responsible for driving the sales of life, annuities, retirement income, and wealth management products by providing strategic leadership, direction, and management to the Advanced Markets and Practice Management and Development Teams.
At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe everyone should be happy, healthy, and financially secure, we work hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance, including individual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
What you do
- Ensure the Ameritas University development offering are up-to-date, relevant, and geared towards future growth
- Provide strategic guidance to senior leadership regarding tax strategies, industry trends and changes in the regulatory environment
- Develop and implement annual department sales plan, sales strategy, support plan and budget
- Coordinate all development opportunities with other departments within Distribution as well as other areas of the company
- Incorporate Broker Dealer and Retirement Plans needs for development and advance sales concepts to guide the expansion of Ameritas University offerings
- Develop new business opportunities and sales growth by initiating and maintaining strong producer relationships
- Identify training needs of field force, oversee, and direct the development and implementation of advanced marketing training programs
- Identify future trends in the industry and regulatory environment and oversee the development of all training related to Advanced Markets and Practice Management & Development, distinguishing between the needs of agents in years one through four, as well as top producers
- Develop and maintain advanced marketing activity service levels and sales results for supported field partners
- Recruit, hire train and develop staff providing direction and developing associates through daily coaching, and person development plans
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Juris Doctor degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years of insurance or financial services experience, with heavy exposure in advanced planning
- FINRA 6 or 7, 63 and/or 65 or the ability to obtain within 6 months
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- Solid public speaking skills representing and presenting Ameritas at Industry related events
- Ability to develop top talent and build out an advanced markets team
What we offer
- Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
- Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
- We’re committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion, and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
- A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
- Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training, and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in