Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Huntsville Hospital Health System & they are Hiring Candidates for VP Chief Financial Officer – Full Time, Days
Company Name : Huntsville Hospital Health System
Company Location : Decatur, AL 35601
Job Position : VP Chief Financial Officer – Full Time, Days
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Demonstrates through behavior Decatur Morgan Hospital’s mission, vision and values as outlined in this document, and Employee Handbook.
- Analyze daily operating results to ensure that revenues, expenses, and labor are within budgeted objectives; advise department heads and administration of needed changes and improvements in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain sound financial controls and record keeping; approve financial expenditures up to the level established by the HH Health System.
- Keep abreast of government regulatory requirements and the rapidly changing reimbursement environment to develop and implement changes to policies and procedures as needed.
- Ensure that the financial operations of the facility are carried out in an ethical, responsible manner.
- Establish and monitor the annual operating budget according to sound budgeting principles. Interface with Human Resources and other appropriate departments in the preparation of departmental productivity standards.
- Evaluate the facility’s overall financial position and prepare periodic financial and operating reports. Provide consistent and accurate financial, accounting and reporting processes throughout the facility.
- Prepare financial forecasts and monitor performance versus budget; consolidate results, prepare rolling 90-day forecasts, and develop and implement cash management controls.
- Coordinate with other senior members of the leadership team in the development of major strategic and financial plans, including capital expenditure programs.
Education: Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from an accredited college or university, or equivalent.
Experience: Five years health care executive experience (comparable role) or a comparable combination of education and experience.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in