Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WINFertility & they are Hiring Candidates for VP/Director of Provider Network Development
Company Name : WINFertility
Company Location : Greenwich, CT
Job Position : VP/Director of Provider Network Development
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
For more than 20 years, WINFertility has been managing family-building benefits that are delivered with care and support by the highest quality providers. WIN is the largest, most experienced fertility benefit management company in the country. It offers inclusive family-building solutions to employers, health plans and individual patients. From integrated fertility management, including medical treatment, pharmacy and reproductive genetics, to surrogacy and adoption, WIN’s mission is to help build families by providing access to the best network doctors, technology and emotional support at the lowest cost.
WIN seeks an experienced seasoned Director of Provider network development to manage a team and recruit, train and maintain the Reproductive Endocrinologist provider network. Prior Provider Network Development for a Health Plan experience required.
- Responsible for overseeing a growing physician network development team handling Reproductive Endocrinologist provider network recruitment and other needed specialists in targeted market areas as required by business needs.
- Promote and educate on WINFertility programs and products
- Listen and address provider concerns and issues and provide timely follow up
- Meet our quality, customer service, productivity and service level performance standards on a continuous basis.
- Assist in the development, negotiation, and execution of contracts with physicians, pharmacies and other ancillary service providers within state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist in implementing new practices and training on internal provider portals
- Work closely with Company’s Legal Counsel, COO, Clinical Services, and Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for all functions of the physician and pharmacy credentialing and re-credentialing process to ensure that providers meet Company licensing and accreditation requirements.
- Develops training materials, arranges venues (e.g., webinars), and travels to physician and pharmacy locations as necessary to train staff on WIN systems and procedures.
- Assist in the management of provider network competitive analyses in identified markets.
- Participates in sales meetings with current and potential clients as needed.
- Participates in the implementation of new contracts as a member of the implementation team.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related or applicable field, or HS Diploma (or GED)
- Minimum 10 year experience in provider relations and network development, or equivalent provider/payer experience, successfully working with healthcare providers (Some REI Idea)
- Valid Driver’s License and access to dependable transportation
- Knowledge of Healthcare office settings and Healthcare operations
- Strong oral and written presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of provider organization
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening) analytical, negotiation, business acumen, organization, strategic, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel regularly to attend WINFertility sponsored meetings and appropriate professional conferences
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in reproductive endocrinology or obstetrics desirable.
- Prior management of Director level staff
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
WIN offers our employees competitive and comprehensive benefits to include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Medical (including fertility benefits)
- Life Insurance (company paid and supplemental)
- Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with a per month company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Transit Account
- 401k plus company match
- Pet Insurance
WIN Perks and PlumBenefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to Fitness Center at our main office location
- Free indoor parking at our main office location
- Transit Account
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greenwich, CT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your salary expectation?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Physician / Practice Network Reruitment: 10 years (Preferred)
- Physician Contract negotiation: 10 years (Required)
- Health Plan: 10 years (Preferred)
- Reproductive Endocrinology Provider Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Managing a team of Physician Network Development Directors: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in