Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Complete Merchant Solutions – Nexio & they are Hiring Candidates for VP of Engineering
Company Name : Complete Merchant Solutions – Nexio
Company Location : Orem, UT 84097
Job Position : VP of Engineering
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
CMS – Nexio is looking for a VP of Engineering and Development to join our team! This individual will report to the CTO and work closely with the business leadership. This role will be responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee activities in the Engineering and Development department, ensuring the development and implementation of product features, capabilities and industry best practices.
· Oversees the daily workflow of the engineering department/team
· Oversee offshore team delivery and manage vendor relationships
· Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
· Day to day interactions with the Product and Engineering teams through Daily Standups, TL Meets, Sprint Planning meetings.
· Understands, implements and guides the team on payment industry trends, best practices, domain knowledge.
· Conducts or acquires cost analysis for development projects; prepares or delegates preparation of schedule of project completion dates.
· Collaborates with Product on Milestone Planning, Sprint Planning to determine resource strategy and assignments.
· Establishes and implements the strategic direction of the company’s engineering and development initiatives.
· Collaborates with the company’s executive leadership to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
· Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
· Ensures that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization, software acquisitions are in line with the organizations business plan and vision.
· Establishes, communicates, and implements engineering and development policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent operations.
· Drives weekly status meetings with CTO, COO and business leadership
· Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development related to the payments industry
· Mentors team members on skill, knowledge, leadership abilities
· Negotiates cost-effective contracts for the organization; coordinates and implements contractors work, and resolves any disputes over labor, scheduling, or payments.
· Strong programming skills with hands-on experience and willingness to deep dive into code for build, review, QA and designing.
· Bachelors degree in Engineering required; MBA preferred.
· 12+ years of development experience
· 8+ years of payments industry experience
· 4+ years of leadership experience in a Director or VP position
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Extensive knowledge of engineering principles and procedures.
· Strong experience with Agile development, Pair Programming
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Strong understanding of payment gateway integrations, payment processors, payment data flows
· AWS or Azure or Google Cloud experience needed
· Strong preference for expertise with AWS services such as Storage, Database systems, Identity Management
· Microservices and API development, full-stack development
· Serverless and/or Terraform experience is preferred
· Prior experience working with a payments/fintech company
· Scaling startup teams to mid/large scale teams
· The position is required to be in-person at Nexio’s Orem office in Utah with WFH flexibility
What is CMS – Nexio?
Complete Merchant Solutions enables businesses to accept credit card payments online with our Nexio payments software. Through a single-entry point, businesses can plug into a marketplace of connections that will help them remove borders, expand globally, and accelerate their speed to market. We do this by successfully decreasing fraud, securing multiple transaction types, leveraging tokenization solutions, and correctly managing payment card industry and Europay, MasterCard, and Visa standards. Nexio integrates with solution providers in specific vertical markets.
· Unlimited PTO for salaried employees, 20 days of PTO for hourly employees accrued at 6.67 hours per pay period
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, and LTD insurances; 401K Match
· Free therapy for employees and their dependents
· Nail Tech, Barber, and Chiropractor on-site
· Costco snacks for days!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in