Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Salt & Straw & they are Hiring Candidates for VP of Marketing
Company Name : Salt & Straw
Company Location : 110 SE 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97214
Job Position : VP of Marketing
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
VP of Marketing
We started Salt & Straw because we wanted to build a strong community with our team, our guests, and our partners. As the VP of Marketing, you play an important role in how we create the unbelievable and show up generously across all company touchpoints with our team, our partners, and our community.
Position Summary/objective of job:
As the Vice President of Marketing at Salt & Straw, you will provide overall vision, leadership, strategy, and execution of all marketing programs and initiatives of the organization. Develop an end-to-end marketing function that delivers messaging, branding, digital presence, product support, demand generation, content, research, and thought leadership. Partner with line of business leaders to ensure marketing programs and advertising expenditures support company revenue and growth objectives. Build and develop the teams and technology required to collect, test, measure, and analyze marketing metrics necessary to identify trends in the marketplace, program effectiveness, and consumer behavior. Identify potential markets, customer segments, and products to explore.
- Define and manage the brand: value proposition, target markets, employer brand, brand book.
- Conduct brand customer research and consult with departments on projects.
- Company-wide marketing plan:
- Identify the key products and programs to focus on throughout the year in-shops and incorporate e-comm plans.
- Develop marketing plan, including support for both in-shop and ecommerce.
- Create campaigns for marketing initiatives.
- Materials and communications development.
- Select and manage the agencies and vendors who produce brand marketing materials and or/provide marketing support.
- Manage all associated budgets.
- Social media:
- Develop social media strategy to company-wide marketing plan.
- Create all content for social media.
- Post, respond and manage social media.
- Influencer strategy/programs.
- Public Relations:
- Develop PR strategy as a central component to company-wide marketing plan.
- Respond to inquiries with spokesperson plans and message management.
- Develop plans for and manage crisis communications.
- Select and hire PR firms as needed.
- Special Events:
- Create events calendar as a central component of the company-wide marketing plan.
- Assess special event opportunities as they arise and communicate with vendors on behalf of the company.
- Develop plan for executing events including brand presence and promotion, as well as staffing, product and logistics.
- Identify key brand partnerships with individuals, other brands, corporations, organizations, media companies (i.e. original content series), etc.
- Create programming and promotions as a central component of the company-wide marketing plans.
- Understand promotion responsibilities.
- Develop and manage all contracts, licensing and legal agreements.
- New shop and new market openings:
- Sit on real estate committee for selecting new locations.
- Create and manage integrated marketing plans to support openings.
- Local shop marketing:
- Develop marketing programs to support local shop initiatives when deemed necessary (i.e. underperforming, competitive blunting, etc.)
- Create toolkits field leadership can utilize for community engagement.
- Product Management and packaging:
- Develop strategy for overall customer experience with packaging.
- Brief, concept, lead development of packaging, consult with business unit specific rollouts.
- Manage quality controls regarding printing and materials with Supply Chain department.
- Brief the R&D department and collaborate on product development.
- Customer journey:
- Work cross functionally to map and develop the ideal customer journey.
- Create communications plan for customer journey.
- Brief, concept, lead development of materials customers encounter at our retail shops (i.e. signage outside/inside, menus, merchandise).
- Internal brand communications:
- Ensure our team understands what’s going on with the company, its values, its goals and its priorities.
- Develop a calendar of communications and vehicle to communicate.
- Develop and disseminate internal communications through The Dot (intranet), monthly town hall events, and additional corporate pushes.
- Manage teams:
- Marketing operations, Communications, Brand/Creative Director, Events, Wholesale and B2B Sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience in Direct to Consumer/Brand Response marketing with evidence of exceptional performance.
- Experience leading the Marketing function.
- Must have owned revenue and not strictly been in a “brand” or “creative” role.
- Experience in leading performance measurement that rolls up to board and down activation teams.
- Experience working with founders in high-growth business preferred over large company / enterprise type work.
Knowledge and Critical Skills:
- Strong people leadership skills with focus on scale, people development, and fostering an inclusive team culture.
- Entrepreneurial and global ownership mindset, with proven ability to influence and build advocacy for ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical and data-driven problem-solving skills; owned start-to-finish analytic solving of complex marketing problems.
- Proven ability to drive rigorous prioritization and decision making to achieve complex goals.
- Passion for understanding consumer behavior and taking a few risks to explore new avenues to engage and delight customers.
- Strong interpersonal, pitching and presentation skills with the ability to powerfully share the brand story to any audience.
- Willingness to pivot when strategies aren’t working, generate new ideas and strategies, and execute against them.
- Desire to work in a rapidly changing, start-up environment that requires both long-term strategic thinking and near-term execution.
- Branding, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Management, Marketing Operations, Marketing Research, Marketing Strategy, Resource Planning, Risk Management, Organizational Goal Setting, Strategic Planning, Visioning, Tactical Planning.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuously sit
- Frequently walk
- Occasionally stand
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with temperature controlled climate, overhead lighting and moderate noise levels.
Salt and Straw Values
Create The Unbelievable
Show Up Generously
Act With Thoughtful Curiosity
Share Human Kindness
Make It Count
We can’t wait to meet you!
Salt & Straw is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. We will consider all people – minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities no matter their sexual orientation or gender identity. Salt & Straw will consider giving opportunities to qualified individuals with criminal histories when it aligns with federal, state and local statutes.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in