Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Amprod, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for VP Of Sales
Company Name : Amprod, LLC
Company Location : Strafford, MO 65757
Job Position : VP Of Sales
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Our ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker, and a proven leader. They will be able to work with our customers to create opportunities from pain points understanding telecommunication market especially fiber and wireless. The most effective members of our team do everything they do with a high level of honesty and integrity while being able to generate excitement about our products. This position is a vital part of our overall Sales process and strategy and will lead our team and company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
- To manage, support and develop solution sales and technical knowledge with the Regional Sales team representing American Products enclosures to assigned regions including but not limited to Networks, Distributor, OEM and End User Accounts.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Responsible for top line revenue, and sales quotas and budgets.
- Ability to attract and retain national accounts.
- Must maintain sales activities using a CRM, or other sales management tools provided.
- Provide management and leadership over both the Sales and Marketing departments.
- Knowledgeable with outside plant enclosure uses and equipment integration to provide solutions for networks and guidance to teams.
- Experience with solution-based sales and obtaining industry feedback for new product ideas.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience*
Bachelor’s degree in a sales related field such as Business, Marketing, or Public Relations preferred
Specialized Knowledge and Experience*
Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook is required for this role.
- At least 5 years in a sales management role in the Telecommunications and CATV Industry
- Proven experience with managing distributer and representative firms
Skills and Abilities*
- Microsoft Word – proficient level
- Microsoft Excel – proficient level
- Microsoft PowerPoint – proficient level
- Microsoft Outlook – proficient level
Requires the interpersonal skills to interact and collaborate with wide variety of internal personnel.
- Requires the verbal skills to probe and ask questions to ensure understanding of requirements, participate in teams, and communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel.
- Must be able to interact professionally, appropriately, and courteously with customers, co-workers and other outside parties.
Minimum 30-50% travel is expected for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Strafford, MO 65757
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in