Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in FullStack Labs & they are Hiring Candidates for VP of Sales – Remote – USA
Company Name : FullStack Labs
Company Location : Louisville, KY
Job Position : VP of Sales – Remote – USA
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
We’re most proud of:
- Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
- Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
- Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
- Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
- Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
- Sustained growth of 100% – 200% per year.
This is a 100% remote position.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading existing sales team, including client success and inside sales.
- Building new sales team, including enterprise, new markets, and channel partnerships.
- Overseeing sales operations.
- Performing pipeline reviews with sales managers and sales reps and ensuring all leads/deals are being capitalized on.
- Creating and managing sales processes and identifying where improvements can be made.
- Developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Defining compensation, commission, and bonus programs.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities.
- Providing detailed sales forecasting and hitting forecasts.
- Reviewing client activity, anticipating client needs, and improving client satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Must be aggressive, energetic, biassed towards action, honest, ethical, analytical, introspective, and self-aware.
- 10+ years of sales experience.
- 5+ years of sales management experience in the software consulting industry. (Only candidates with sales management experience within the software consulting industry will be considered for this position.)
- A proven, verifiable track record of success scaling sales teams and exceeding sales goals at a software consultancy.
- A strong network of clients and companies that utilize software consulting services.
- A strong network within the software consulting industry.
- A four-year college degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Enthusiasm for helping and educating others.
- Interest in marketing, business, and technology.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation and competitive benefits.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and growth.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in