Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Recordsforce & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse and Office/Clerical Specialist
Company Name : Recordsforce
Company Location : Portsmouth, NH 03801
Job Position : Warehouse and Office/Clerical Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Recordsforce is currently accepting applications for a Warehouse Associate to help us at our office in Portsmouth, NH! Recordsforce has been helping organizations eliminate paper from their business for 20+ years. We are a trusted, family-owned and operated company seeking to add to our growing team!
A successful Warehouse Associate is organized, detail-oriented and has great communication skills. We want team members with positive attitudes and who seek constant improvement, exhibit a strong work ethic, and are team players that can adapt into other roles when needed. If this sounds like you, apply today!
The Warehouse Associate provides an array of duties and is critical to the success of the Recordsforce operation by managing and organizing our warehouse. The Warehouse Associate will also be able to transition into paper operation tasks when needed. This role allows our team to meet deadlines and ensure a high level of quality. Warehouse staff are the backbone of a thriving business and allow our other departments to function efficiently.
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Prepares all documents for shredding
- Inventory management of storage
- Managing workflow of special projects coming into the warehouse
- Communicating with Logistics Manager on incoming and outgoing projects
- Communicating with Logistics Manager for any storage issues
- Communicating with a backup foreman for pick up of special projects if Logistics Manager is not available
- Adheres to all OSHA regulations and guidelines
- Keeping warehouse clean and organized for ultimate safety
- Lift boxes up to 50 lbs into and out of the company van.
- Proper use of various sized hand trucks.
- Assist in maintaining box storage as needed.
- Deliver recycling as needed.
- Possibly perform pickup and delivery trips daily from Portsmouth, NH to various sites around New England to include; Augusta, ME, Lebanon, NH, the Boston area and points in between.
- Follow detailed instructions and routes to arrive at the pickup locations at the selected times.
- Assist Logistics Manager with maintaining the company van with regularly scheduled trips to the mechanic for oil changes and needed repairs.
Paper Ops Responsibilities:
- Open and sort mail
- Remove staples and paper clips
- Fix creased or folded paper
- Tape down small documents
- Restock supplies
- Open envelopes
- Must be responsible and obey all traffic rules.
- Must be personable and friendly.
- Must be dressed presentably and maintain professionalism when visiting customers.
- Ability to pass Background & Credit Check
- Strong organizational skills
- Have a friendly personality and a positive outlook
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Attention to detail
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
Shifts Available: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- 100% paid Health insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Team building
- Fun offsite events
- Workers required to wear masks
- Plastic shield separating work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Lean more about Recordsforce here:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
We expect our employees to do their part in stopping the spread of Covid 19 by following current CDC guidelines.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in