Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in JCPenney & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Security Donut 1st Shift Urgent Hire
Company Name : JCPenney
Company Location : Reno, NV 89506
Job Position : Warehouse Security Donut 1st Shift Urgent Hire
Job Category : Jobs in Nevada
Job Description :
Paid Holidays, Time Off and Leaves of Absence
- 7 paid, fixed holidays
- 13 days of PTO in first year, 3 weeks in year 2, and up to 7 weeks for 25+ years of service working an average of 35+ hours/week
- 4 “Wellness/Work-Life Balance Days” annually (up to 32 hours). Have the ability to call off for emergencies at any time with no attendance penalties.
- Paid parental leave (eligible associates receive pay while out for birth, adoption or care of child)
- Short-term disability benefits (eligible associates receive pay while out for injury or illness)
- Discounts on Merchandise Minimum 25% discount on all JCP merchandise, and Salon Services
- Additional discount programs available for purchase of cell phones, travel, event tickets, vehicles, restaurants, gyms, flowers, and more
Insurance and Other Benefits
- Three different medical plans to choose from with immediate eligibility from first day of employment.
- Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Insurance available (w/premium)
- Long-term disability insurance available (w/premium)
- Life insurance equal to 1x base salary, all paid by the company (i.e., no associate premium)
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match (after 1 year) up to 5% of base salary, and immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun social activities throughout the year, diversity programs and more!
JCPenney Logistics seeks a friendly, motivated, customer service-oriented Asset Protect Team Member. Shift is Saturday-Sunday 6am-2:30pm, Monday 6pm-2:30am, and Thursday-Friday 2am-10:30am. No experience required. Responsible for the security and fire protection of the warehouse facility. Responsible for prevention and reporting of theft, fire and other threats to the Facility and associates.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists asset protection in protecting company assets, providing observation and detailed reports in all safety, fire, security concerns.
- Provides emergency response under the direction of the Manager for incidents of fire, injury, medical, or accidents.
- Controls property entrance points. Monitors entry and departure of associates, visitors, contractors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises. Conducts limited surveillance as directed by the Manager.
- Supports all company programs, including the shrinkage awareness program, and the container integrity process.
- Writes detailed incident reports for all observations and submits to Manager during the same shift.
- Operate the facility truck gate entrance for all incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Utilize the CCTV System as directed.
- Operate the JCP security vehicle to patrol parking lots and to prevent intrusion or trespass. Perform security, fire, and safety patrols both outside and inside the building.
- Perform related duties as needed.
- One to three years’ experience in the same or related field is preferable.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail a must.
- Able to work independently and conduct job duties in a professional manner.
- Requires walking, prolonged sitting / standing, reaching, bending.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Company email systems preferable. Knowledge of CCTV functions and operations.
We are proud to be a drug free workplace. We do a criminal background check and drug test if an offer of employment is made. Must be 18 years or older.About JCPenney:
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touch point, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive, and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort. Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. Location: 11111 Stead Boulevard, Reno, NV 89506
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Overnight shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in