Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northwestern Mutual-Springfield, Massachusetts & they are Hiring Candidates for WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR/FULL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Company Name : Northwestern Mutual-Springfield, Massachusetts
Company Location : Springfield, MA 01103
Job Position : WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR/FULL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR CAREER-STEP INTO THE WORLD OF BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR!
Income Growth Opportunity – Income Figures for Springfield/Hartford, Connecticut Northwestern Mutual 2022
Average vs Top 25%
Year 1 -4 – Average – $70,104
Top 25% – $223,328
Top 10% – $515,608
Year 5+ – Average – $464,694
Top 25% – $1.2 Mil
Top 10% – $1.8 Mil
Average – $322,642
Top 25% – $978,924
Top 10% – $1.5 Mil
*Springfield/Hartford Network Office Productions 2022/Gross Revenue
Choose a career where changing someone else’s life for the better is also life-changing for you – personally, professionally, and financially.
FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
Are you looking for more fulfillment from your career? Are you starting to think about a job change? Now’s the time to consider Northwestern Mutual.
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 167 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
Recent Awards and Accolades:
· Unsurpassed Financial Strength with total company assets of $290 billion.
· 96% of policy owners stay year after year.
· Top 10 Independent Broker-Dealer. Financial Advisor Magazine.
· $161 billion client assets held or managed by Northwestern Mutual.
· The largest direct provider of life insurance in the US.
· 4.6+ million total clients.
· Industry leader with expected historic dividend payout of $6.8 Billion dollars to their clients for 2023.
Our financial professionals help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow, and provide the financial tools and support to help them get there.
Sounds exciting and scary all at the same time? Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know everything on day one. That’s why you’ll receive in-depth training and partner with industry experts until you’re ready to do it on your own.
THIS CAREER OFFERS YOU:
· The ability to positively impact someone else’s life.
· Personalized mentoring and award-winning training.
· Backing by Northwestern Mutual, an industry leader with a proven track record of success.
CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF HELPING OTHERS REACH THEIR FINANCIAL GOALS?
Many people (50 percent) find their calling in financial services after working in other industries. Wondering if you’d be a good fit? See how many of the characteristics below match up to you:
· You know how to connect with people, building personal, trusted relationships.
· Financial planning is interesting to you.
· You’re a driven person who’s committed to succeeding.
· You’re ready to earn more for your hard work.
· You enjoy helping people make more informed, confident decisions.
· You’re ready to live the life you want, both personally and professionally.
A CAREER WITH ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
This career is primarily commission based but also includes stipends and bonuses. It allows you to control what you would want to earn at any given time in your career. To give you an idea, our financial professionals are making on average about $70,000 in their first year, and there is potential for much more.
Beyond income, you’ll also have access to a comprehensive benefits package:
· Comprehensive medical insurance/optical and dental
· Two fully funded retirement plans
· Life and disability insurance
· Health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts
· Reimbursement for licensing and ongoing education
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: financial services, business development, hospitality, banking, sales, marketing, management, educators, athletics, legal, communications, real estate, entrepreneurs, military veterans, and community influencers. We prefer a four year degree from a university, will consider an associate’s degree, extensive business background and military. It’s also a plus if you have strong interpersonal skills, grit, motivation, and are entrepreneurial self starter
· Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,500.00 – $157,450.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, MA 01144: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in