Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in webfx.com & they are Hiring Candidates for Web Design & Development Website Coordinator
Company Name : webfx.com
Company Location : Harrisburg, PA
Job Position : Web Design & Development Website Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
Why Choose WebFX?
- We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 7 years in a row
- We’re expanding! New offices in Guatemala, St Petersburg FL, Lancaster PA (and York, PA and Cape Town South Africa coming in 2022)
- Prior knowledge/experience is not required for any of our roles, we provide all of the training and tools necessary for you to be successful!
- Love animals? Cool, so do we! That’s why we have a Pet Friendly Office
- Profit Sharing
- Need that caffeine fix? On-site cappuccino machine, Little Amps Coffee Bar (with a barista!) & Tea Bar
- On-site Yoga sessions
- On-site Fitness Center ️ ️
- 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
- Supplemental Insurance
- 50% Company Match 401K (up to 7%)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Program
- Love to learn? You sound like an FXer! FXLearns Library with hundreds of personal and professional growth books
- Humanitarian Trips ✈️
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- New Parent Support
- Dressing up everyday not for you? We get it! Enjoy our Casual Dress Code
- Home Buyer Program
- Personal Desk Fund
- Green Commute Benefits
- Pawternity Leave
- Merit-based promotions (we promote from within, you will move up and grow here!)
What We’re Looking For
What You’ll Do
- 30% client interaction (phone calls, meetings, emails, client training, etc.)
- 25% developing web project specifications and managing schedules of web designers and web developers (acting as internal POC for projects you’re managing)
- 10% outlining design/user experience specifications
- 10% testing content management systems and e-commerce store functionality and user experience
- 10% development of website information architecture
- 10% project and website quality assurance
- 5% website conversion rate optimization and UX testing
- Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
- Position-specific training from our Award-Winning designers, developers, and project managers
- On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
What You’ll Get
Opportunities for Growth
Candidates interested in this position may also have interest in:
We have a multi-step interview process, where we focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you’ve been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the FXFamily, and WebFX is the right fit for their career goals. Interested in joining the FXFamily? Great! Apply now!
- You don’t need to apply more than once even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in