Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Welding Engineer
Company Name : American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
Company Location : Three Rivers, MI 49093
Job Position : Welding Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
- We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we’re looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future.
Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
Job Description Summary American Axle & Manufacturing is a world leader in the manufacturing, engineering, validation and design of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses, sport utility vehicles, passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Be part of a tier-one automotive drive train supplier that delivers power to move the world.
At AAM, we’re looking for associates who push beyond the limits of their imagination, to break the boundaries of what exists today, to drive solutions for tomorrow. Our Three Rivers
Manufacturing Facility is currently seeking a Welding Engineer to meet these standards.
- Manage manufacturing engineering documentation.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes and procedures within area of responsibility.
- Establish and coordinate required tooling activities or reviews and evaluates proposals for existing and new manufacturing processes.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing personnel.
- Specify process for new programs or modify for existing programs.
- Provide cost requirements for relevant programs.
- Formulate specification packages for release programs to outside suppliers.
- Evaluate received supplier bid packages on quoted programs and report recommendations.
- Review and finalize supplier selection with other responsible parties and departments.
- Monitor and provide direction throughout build process according to QS/ISO and AAM specifications procedures.
- Provide support for equipment runoff and PPAP.
- Provide support for other plant floor operations as required.
- Review all processes and work with outside suppliers to explore new welding processes.
- Assist with all new welding processes for the corporation.
- Review new equipment purchases and rebuild projects for different plants.
- Assist welding engineering groups at each site.
- Provide continuous welding improvements at each facility.
- Maintain AAM welding specification/welding manual.
- Assist with welding training programs at each site.
- Provide support for new launches at suppliers and plant sites including international facilities
(Mexico, South America, Europe and Asia).
- Program management of welding projects for different AAM sites.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
- BS Welding Engineering Technology or equivalent training
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years of welding experience in Manufacturing Systems
- GMAW, RSW, Laser, Friction and MIAB Welding experience preferred
- Advanced level of Robotic Welding experience
- Functional level of hands on Robot Programming skills
- Must be flexible between shifts
- Must be able to work weekday and weekend overtime as needed.
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline and metal forming technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets.
Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 21,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the
Disabled Job Seeker:
We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per AAM policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that AAM will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,441.00 – $54,696.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Three Rivers, MI 49093: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in