Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Conduent & they are Hiring Candidates for Work From Home Customer Service Associate
Company Name : Conduent
Company Location : Idaho
Job Position : Work From Home Customer Service Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Healthcare Call Center Associate(Work from Home!)
Starting pay rate is $14.00 an hour – after training the pay increases to $15.00 an hour!
Plenty of career growth opportunities within the healthcare team!
Health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision, starting on day 1 of work!
Paid time off. Many shifts available*. Fully work from home!
Would you enjoy being part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives? Do you love helping people solve complex problems and delivering solutions? If so, this role is for you!
About the Healthcare Call Center Associate role…
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you assist customers with questions, inquiries, and issues related to their healthcare coverage. You manage a steady volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
A few of the questions you may receive as a healthcare call center associate are the following:
- “Can you provide me with a basic overview of benefits I’m enrolled in?”
- “What is the status of my submitted claim?”
What we look for…
We’re looking for people with a passion for helping others, are naturally empathetic and have the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution to these healthcare related calls. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to successfully complete a 5-week virtual training class. You cannot miss a day of training!
- High speed internet
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma, GED or college degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to work weekends (if needed based on call volumes)
- ) The training days and hours and initial shift days and hours will be provided in the interview.
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete steps 3 and 4. You can access a computer with a keyboard a local coffee shops, library, shipping stores or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
Be part of the future:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT
Metro Areas: MN- Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City
OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County Seattle
we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in