Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in California Water Service & they are Hiring Candidates for Workday Sr. Developer
Company Name : California Water Service
Company Location : San Jose, CA 95112
Job Position : Workday Sr. Developer
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
California Water Service
California Water Service
The Workday Senior Developer is a hybrid role combing the responsibilities of an integration specialist, report developer, system configuration lead, and project manager. The successful candidate will have the ability to lead design sessions, create functional and technical specifications, configure system settings, lead various phases of testing, and lead projects. The Senior Developer will work directly with different functional owners (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, etc.), contractors, and Workday to troubleshoot production issues or collaborate on new initiatives. It’s a fast pace environment that requires outstanding coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders. This position is located in San Jose, CA.
- Leads functional and technical design sessions to collect and categorize business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with business units to understand functional business requirements and incorporate them into Workday and other related software solutions
- Designs, develops, configures, tests, and deploys change order tickets related to reporting, enhancements, and integrations.
- Interfaces with the users, DBAs, and other analysts/programmers to troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Complies with SOX requirements to ensure controls are adhered to.
- Reviews and recommends enhancements to business processes and procedures.
- Prepares and presents technical and business documentations such as design docs, test plans, and training materials.
- Conducts research on enterprise application solutions, standards, and best practices.
- Leads projects through the planning, design, execution, and closing phases
- Assists the Disaster Recovery (DR) Specialist with designing and implementing all business continuity and DR tasks.
- Performs other similar duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Anticipates, plans, creates and executes test scenarios and troubleshoots issues resulting from enhancements, configuration changes or system fixes.
- Demonstrated Workday experience especially as it relates to integration and reporting experience for the core HCM modules.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud connectors, Core connectors, EIB, DT (Document Transformation), WD Studios, Web Services (REST/SOAP/WSDL), custom fields, calculated fields, advance reports, BIRT, XML, and XSLT.
- Extensive experience with system configurations, security design and administration, and ISU/ISSG.
- Experience managing system updates and releases.
- Knowledge of SOX IT general controls and data privacy regulations.
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Workday certification with Report Writer/ Integration is highly desired.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum five years of progressively challenging system configuration or development experience with Workday or other HCM systems
- Three years of working experience as a project lead or manager
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid California Driver’s License.
Salary Range: $87,200 – $159,300
Deadline to submit resume is Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
The Equal Opportunity Policy of the Company is based upon the philosophy that all people should be treated fairly and with dignity. California Water Service, Hawaii Water Service, New Mexico Water Service and Washington Water Service do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other protected class. The Company makes all
employment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner. EOE, VET, DISABILITIES.
To apply, please visit:
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in