Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SitePro Rentals, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Yard Coordinator
Company Name : SitePro Rentals, Inc.
Company Location : 4500 Moreland Ave, Conley, GA 30288
Job Position : Yard Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
The Yard Coordinator is responsible for organizing, staging, and display of all machines, equipment, attachments and tools offered for rent or sale at the branch; organizing, maintaining, and cleaning designated areas of the facility, and to provide loading/unloading support to customers in a safe, timely, efficient, and courteous manner. Other duties may include performing basic preventive fleet maintenance functions and other shop support; making data entries and assisting in tracking inventory as needed.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Inspect, clean and maintain the equipment yard, facility perimeter, and other assigned areas to ensure that all trash and debris is picked up, concrete walkways and parking areas are swept and steam cleaned, perimeter fencing, gates, rails and poles are maintained, and maintenance/repair needs are promptly reported to the manager.
2. Organize, stage, transfer, and display rental fleet equipment, new/used equipment, and attachments/tools in designated areas of the yard in a safe, orderly, and visually appealing manner. Ensure that all machines are parked and secured in accordance with all applicable safety standards.
3. Fully participate in frequent communication and exchange of information between the sales counter, the outside sales team, and the service department.
4. Assist customers with loading/unloading and safe operation of equipment in a professional and friendly manner.
5. As needed, use material handling tools and equipment (forklift) to load, secure, transfer, and offload equipment and freight to designated area in a manner that adheres to all required safety and quality standards. Complete shipping and receiving tickets on incoming and outgoing equipment.
6. Assist the Shop in performing basic maintenance functions including preventive maintenance (i.e., changing fluids, light bulbs and parts as necessary).
7. Tracking and reporting, data entries as assigned by the branch.
Basic Knowledge & Competencies:
· Customer service skills
· Knowledge of heavy equipment, machinery and other types of equipment utilized in the construction, manufacturing, or distribution industry a plus.
· Able to load safely and effectively, bind/secure and off load industrial and construction equipment.
· Ability to safely operate as well as demonstrate to customers how to safely operate a broad range of construction equipment including aerial work platforms, telehandlers, backhoes, excavators, and skid steers.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· One year as a yard attendant, warehouse worker, shop helper preferred
· Valid driver’s license required
· Standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending on a frequent basis
· Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
· Able to operate heavy duty equipment and machinery
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in