Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Raise The Future & they are Hiring Candidates for Youth Connections Manager (Nevada)
Company Name : Raise The Future
Company Location : Las Vegas, NV 89128
Job Position : Youth Connections Manager (Nevada)
Job Category : Jobs in Nevada
Job Description :
What You Will Be Doing
In this position, the Youth Connections Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Youth Connections Advocates ensuring the delivery of program services within the designated geographic areas to connect youth who are waiting for permanent homes with families who wish to adopt by implementing and coordinating effective recruitment, matching and support services. you will be focusing your efforts on finding permanent homes for youth, especially those hardest to place, in the foster care system. It begins with learning about the youth on your case load, thoroughly reviewing their history, and listening to their needs. Then, it’s about problem solving, advocacy, and finding past and current connections of the youth to help them find stability in their lives and raise their future.
Who We Are
We believe that every young person deserves to go through life knowing they have a caring adult by their side. So, every day, we show up for kids in foster care by listening to their needs and introducing them to adults they can rely on. We then surround those connections with support so that they grow into meaningful, lasting relationships that help our youth heal from the past. Because to truly raise the future, we must raise the bar for what it means to support vulnerable youth and families as they navigate life. That’s what Raise the Future is all about.
What You Will Get To Learn
In this position, you will expand your knowledge of the child welfare system, learn about the dynamics of trauma with children and youth, and build upon your experience in advocacy. As a Youth Connections Manager, you will meet with county partners to oversee the implementation of the model and navigate challenges. In some locations, the individual may also provide wrap around services and/or resources for families to aid in the delivery of program services for the Organization.
Who We Are Seeking
The successful candidate is determined – driven by a purpose to achieve outcomes. We are also looking for someone who has a passion for finding connections for youth, and who is not shy. You must be an advocate for yourself and youth. This position is best suited for someone who is hard working and loves problem solving. Puzzle masters are welcome!
Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in social work, psychology, human development, or human services related field. 5+ years of experience working within adoption, child welfare, or related area. This includes working with CASA, the judicial system, probation, department of human services, foster care, group homes, day treatment programs, or mental health. See Qualifications below for additional details.
What We Offer
As a nonprofit organization, we are mission driven, and our employees are highly engaged in the work they do. The best reward is when our efforts payoff and our youth find lasting connections with an adult.
We offer a great culture and a full benefits package too. We value the need for work life balance offering four (4) weeks of PTO, one (1) week of paid personal time, 10+ paid holidays per year, plus much more – that’s 35 paid days off per year! Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- 100% Paid life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and childcare
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with matching contributions & immediate vesting
- Flexible work arrangements available on case-by-case basis
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs
- Paid Parental Leave
The hiring range for this position is $58,000 – $68,000 annually*.
- Actual hiring range may vary based on qualifications and geographic location.
What You Will Be Able To Accomplish
As a Youth Connections Manager, you will be building a network of supportive connections in the lives of children and youth, with the ultimate goal of helping them achieve legal permanency. In doing so, you will be raising the future for youth.
You Get to Work With You will join and lead our diverse team of Youth Connection Advocates who are like-minded in their passion to make a difference in the lives of children and youth in foster care – working closely with various stakeholders from multiple disciplines, including community leaders, CASA employees, case workers, attorneys, therapists, youth, judges, and more.
- 5+ years of experience working within child welfare, including CASA, courts, probation, department of human services, foster care, group home, day treatment program, or mental health.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field.
- General computer literacy required. Microsoft Office Suite and experience working within database (data mining) (preferred).
- Up to 25% travel, mostly driving within the state, is required. Successful candidates have dependable transportation and must be insurable as a driver. A full list of driver qualifications can be found here: Driver Qualifications.
- Ability and willingness to travel with flexibility to work evenings and occasional weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong working relationships with diverse populations, including public agency staff.
- Willingness to engage in cold calling.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, human development, or human services related field.
- Experience in working with children and/or youth with trauma history.
- Located in or near one of the regions where services are to be delivered (CO, NV or UT)
- Bilingual in Spanish
Serious candidates should submit a cover letter.
Raise the Future is more than an equal opportunity organization. We are committed to diversity and building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and ages. We are taking steps to meet that commitment in our employment practices, especially for members of traditionally underrepresented communities, including women, people of color, LGBTQ, and people who are differently abled.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in