Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Downriver Family YMCA & they are Hiring Candidates for Youth Development Manager
Company Name : Downriver Family YMCA
Company Location : 16777 Northline Road, Southgate, MI 48195
Job Position : Youth Development Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Under the direction of the Youth Development Director, the Youth Development Manager is responsible for the direct oversight of assigned Y Learning Center Sites and Day Camp. As a member of the Youth Development leadership team, the Youth Development Manager position will focus on providing high quality programs that meet all requirements of the State of Michigan Child Care Licensing as well as all YMCA guidelines and best practices.
- REQUIRED: Experience in early-child, leadership, recreation or related field.
- REQUIRED: Administration experience in the following: budgeting, supervision, curriculum, and program planning.
- REQUIRED: 2 years of experience working with children in a recreational education or childcare setting
- Education and credentials must meet State of Michigan School Age and Child Care licensing requirement
- Quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision options)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term/Long-term Disability
- Retirement Plan with Generous Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- FREE Family YMCA MEMBERSHIP
- YMCA Program Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supervise the site leads, leads, and site assistants – approximately 40 to 50 part-time staff – for assigned branches and schools within their assigned neighborhoods.
- Develop and implement enrichment programs and curriculum into camps and Y Learning Centers.
- Participate in branch special events, and site specific events.
- Serve as the liaison to local schools and community groups to facilitate program development and engage with participant parents and family regularly.
- Conduct regular staff meetings as needed and attend weekly staff meetings with department reports.
- Work with accounting department to ensure timely collection of fees and tuition as well as the weekly processing of receipts and statements.
- Responsible for helping sites oversee their program budget, including CACFP food program.
- Oversee site and staff participation in branch Annual Campaign events and donations
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to plan, lead and participate in all physical activities.
- Ability to sit and stand from a seated position on the floor when interacting with children.
- Capability to be outside participating for up to thirty minutes a day, year round.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in